💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Times you've humiliated yourself b/c of Gaga

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster
2 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I remember in year 10 in school (2009) when Bad Romance was released and my phone had the music player open in my pocket.

I was in maths and all of a sudden the leaked (not official version) of BR started playing. I was so humiliated :wtfga:

OMG similar thing happened to me! I was in college in a class with like 80 people and the class was really boring so I was listening to some music on my earpads than I wanted to put it away for some reason and I disconnected it, but forgot to stop the music before that. So basically it started to play really loud and everybody thought its my ringtone or something, and I was so shocked I needed like 5 seconds to mute it even tho I could've just use the button on the side of the cellphone! The worst thing it was like in 2011 or 2012 when she wasn't a cool artist anymore, and all the students were straight engineers.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RonnieGagz

Every time I tell someone that I like her:madge: :awkney:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Modern Ecstacy
Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

Oh god there's multiple ways I've done that. I used to sing "born this way" in the shower every morning until my neighbors next to me complained to the landlord and I was made to stop singing.

-I named 3 of my gf's cats after gaga. There's Pokerface, Venus, and ARTPOP. 

- my friends and I made over 300 copies of a poster that said "buy Joanne" and we hand taped them to every door in our apartment building. My landlord wasn't happy

- I started bawling my eyes out when I heard that gaga was doing the superbowl. My gf asked me why I was crying and I just told her "I'm just so proud of her!!!! She's worked so hard for this and she still loves her monsters after all of these years!!!!". Lol my gf just looked at me like "ummmm ok but why are you crying? Lol she isn't a little monster so she doesn't understand. 

I think your landlord is probably very annoyed of you....

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, PatrickMonster said:

OMG similar thing happened to me! I was in college in a class with like 80 people and the class was really boring so I was listening to some music on my earpads than I wanted to put it away for some reason and I disconnected it, but forgot to stop the music before that. So basically it started to play really loud and everybody thought its my ringtone or something, and I was so shocked I needed like 5 seconds to mute it even tho I could've just use the button on the side of the cellphone! The worst thing it was like in 2011 or 2012 when she wasn't a cool artist anymore, and all the students were straight engineers.

:air: 

My worst fear is my gay ass pop music accidentally playing in the lecture theatre.

In my messy era.

FATCAT

When I meet someone new, I usually leave it off the conversation, as I also do with my sexuality.

They're usually surprised I'm straight and a Gaga-gay.

Purr more, hiss less.

RonnieGagz
58 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I remember in year 10 in school (2009) when Bad Romance was released and my phone had the music player open in my pocket.

I was in maths and all of a sudden the leaked (not official version) of BR started playing. I was so humiliated :wtfga:

One day I finished my test and the teacher said that I could listen to music while I waited the others to finish, but I didn't connected it correctly and G.U.Y started playing :saladga:

Oh, I remembered that one day I was in a city where most of the people are very religious. I went to a market and Judas was playing, I suddenly started doing the choreo and the people looked like they wanted to burn me :laughga:

GhettoFabulous

I remember the one time in bio the teacher was speaking about illusions( This also happpend to happen during the PI announcement days etc) so I said I quote" oh my gosh ma'am have you like seen this amazing illusion named perfect illusion" and she said no and searched it(She put the screen in front of the entire class so we could see what she was searching:poot:) The PI dates artwork and announcement thing popped up and the teacher was like" what is this" and I was like 

giphy.gif

Ok ya'lls so Gaga is releasing a new song on the 9th of September and I need ya'lls to buy it on itunes etc:poot: Everyone was like :awkney: my friends were screaming though :poot: And the teacher also started laughing and so did the rest of the class. 

I also did the BR choreography for the talent show in 4th grade I looked so gay :toofunny:Cringest thing ever 

Jenina

idk how much this is considered humiliating myself i was in pain afterwards but i was kinda dancing not really idk how to explain to government hooker in a bathroom stall and i fell and got stuck in the toilet seat :awkney: 

cool

HOTNebraskaGuy

When I found out my family heard me singing to Venus out of breath :giveup:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

When I meet someone new, I usually leave it off the conversation, as I also do with my sexuality.

They're usually surprised I'm straight and a Gaga-gay.

we are the same :D

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, HighwayUnicorne said:

One day I finished my test and the teacher said that I could listen to music while I waited the others to finish, but I didn't connected it correctly and G.U.Y started playing :saladga:

Did everyone notice it was G.U.Y?

In my messy era.

Gypsygaga1

I was doing the telephone choreo and my mum came in. I had a lot to explain:toofunny:

Edit: I also blasted PI at 7 am in the morning. Not the best idea:toofunny:

Perfect Ilusion

LetsGetHigh
8 minutes ago, donutellha said:

please leak it

we need to witness this angel down-fall

I just went searching for it (only have a hard copy) but couldn't find it. :giveup: WTF! I always find it when I don't need it but the one time I need it, it's not there. :smh: Trust me, you're not missing on much. Non-english speaker + 15 year old writing skills = cringe fest.

RonnieGagz
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Did everyone notice it was G.U.Y?

I'm lucky that I'm Brazilian and most of my friends don't understand English, but I was bullied because I was listening a gay pop song :sweat:

Archived