Times you've humiliated yourself b/c of Gaga

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dread Monster
15 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

the bad news was that I think to this day my parents thought I was watching a Greek Mythology themed ****o :poot:

OH MY GOD :laughga:

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Committed fan!

Lol it was the least I could do for the woman who was there when no one else was. Call it creepy or delusional or whatever you want but I remember how dark life was before gaga and I don't ever wanna go back to that place. I was angry at the world because my bio mom wasnt ever there for me. I've called gaga "mama" since the very beginning even before "mama monster" became her nickname. She's the closest thing I've ever had to a "mom" so mama just sorta stuck. To everyone else I'm just an obsessed fan. They say "I know all about her" when they see my gaga/monster tattoos. What they don't realize is that she was there when no one else was

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

bloody g

Well, some days ago in university I had to do a presentation about myself in front of dozens of classmates (all straight males I think :gaysia:) and I don't know why I brought up Lady Gaga, and said I love her. So the professor googled a pic of her doing the SB, and said: she killed it, I like her too.

And then I was like: No, but I love her. She is the queen of everything, My wig was snatched...

I stopped talking and went back to my sit instantly as I whispered that's it:toofunny:

It is so embarrasing and cringy to revive that again. Oh my god :air:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Born Brave

I drunk Karaoke'd Bad Romance in front of 45 rednecks drinking Bud Light. 

Gaga would have loved it... I even tugged on some old guys beard. 

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

I did the Bad Romance choreo in front of the class with the teacher watching:emma: (it was an art class though)

Magneto

This thread is amazing! Here goes my story:

I was so psyched to go to the artRAVE in Amsterdam. As a true ARTPOP stan this would be the moment of my life. I felt inspired by rave culture (which is non existent in The Netherlands) and dressed up in the craziest outfit: all neon colors, crazy accessories and even a kandimask. My friend was super late, so we could only get a spot on the side of the field. I could see all the crazy monsters all dressed up in the centre, but meanwhile I was on the side surrounded by people in regular clothes. I bet nobody had even seen a kandimask before that. I got the funniest looks!

eKjhGJL1rucwM.gif

Also, at that same artRAVE I humiliated myself again! She had skipped Mary Jane Holland, one of my faves, from the setlist for some time. I had a hunch she would do it tonight though, because it's inspired by The Netherlands(Holland). When the song started playing I let out the loudest scream! And not a cutesy 'Yaaaas', but like an orgasmic caveman scream! Everybody gave me funny looks once again:toofunny:

eKjhGJL1rucwM.gif

Free my mind

In all the years she's been around I've prolly walked into inanimate objects ten times while blasting my headphones lmao

such as telephone pole, stop sign, parked car ( it was at night, so I don't feel like a COMPLETE idiot), door (that one hurt my nose) and a fence....not only inanimate objects but also walked in to a child walking with his mom (ruined that little buggers weekend by crushing the lads foot and the moms like watch where ur going, I'm thinking be glad Bloody Mary didn't cause your kid a bloody face. Lesson to be learned, step aside when a gay needs to slay! Lol

im not safe with Gaga blasting in my ears but idgaf lol 

:music:

Irrelevant
On 2/21/2017 at 0:34 AM, Karl said:

I was in a lecture in my media degree on Celebrity and my lecturer kept slandering Gaga and referring to her as having no talent etc. (He was pretty old) So I defended her and everyone just looked at me like

tumblr_mmcio3ws2x1rzapx4o1_500.gif

I then wrote an essay on her and got a 2:1 so :gaycat:

What does a 2:1 mean?

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

6 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

What does a 2:1 mean?

It's just the grading system in U.K. Universities, 1st, 2:1, 2:2, 3rd or fail, 2:1 is like high B low A in most other places 

JudasIsAHolyFoo

In grade 7 or 8 I had made a replica of Lady Gaga'a lobster hat, and I brought it to school but didn't pull it out of my back pack until after class when I was in the music room, but I was too close to the door, and I put it on and all the popular kids there walked by... :awkney:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived