Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Times you've humiliated yourself b/c of Gaga

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

I was reading up on some stories regarding professors talking about Gaga in one of their classes and how did GGDers react and such. Not only in education, how have you maybe embarrassed yourself by talking about Gaga in public?

This isn't a hate thread, just something you look back at when maybe you were young and did out of stanning and just :smh:.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

Its not really embarrassing, but since Gaga became big and i've brought her up and talk about her, i've always gotten the "OH, OF COURSE YOU LIKE GAGA, YOUR GAY." :neyde:

donutellha

I've cracked my shower tile doing Judas choreo and slipping.

:neyde: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

SlaeUrAnus

1. I remember in year 10 in school (2009) when Bad Romance was released and my phone had the music player open in my pocket. I was in maths and all of a sudden the leaked (not official version) of BR started playing. I was so humiliated :wtfga:

2. My brother caught me doing the Bad Romance choreo in the bathroom mirror as I was running a bath.

3. My ex hated Gaga so I always hid my obsession with Gaga from him, but when Gaga released Venus I went to the toilet with my phone to listen to the audio. My ex accused me of cheating on him :air: 

4. When I was at college my screensaver was Gaga circa 2009 and my friend said loudly "is that Lady Gaga on your lock screen?!" I was like, no she is my girlfriend! They were trying to get me to show them my girlfriend and I was like: "I do not like other people seeing her" which came off creepy to them :air:

In my messy era.

LetsGetHigh

This includes education but it's the other way around. I remember in 10th grade my English teacher wanted us to write a paper about someone famous who's become an entrepreneur in a slight way. My dumb ass told the teacher outloud I'm gonna write about Gaga and she accepted it. She refused the picks of many others so at the end of the session everyone's like "HOW THE **** IS GAGA AN ENTREPRENEUR????" and go and bother the teacher as to why she refused their pick.

Of course my dumb ass, again, didn't just sit and let my teacher handle it. I went up and I was like "VOLANTIS!!!!!!1111!one" "MEAT DRESS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!!!!!" "LIGHT UP WIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rip:

Obviously it was not in any way entrepreneurship, but my teacher just went with it. :air:I still have the paper donfidfni

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I remember in year 10 in school (2009) when Bad Romance was released and my phone had the music player open in my pocket.

I was in maths and all of a sudden the leaked (not official version) of BR started playing. it was so iconic :firega:

fixed. :whitney:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Modern Ecstacy

I was at my cousin's house and I was singing Bad Romance out loud in a really ugly voice and turns out my cousin's friend had come over and she heard everything I was singing so she just came outside the room and gave me a look and I was so embarrassed I was literally gonna die.

donutellha
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This includes education but it's the other way around. I remember in 10th grade my English teacher wanted us to write a paper about someone famous who's become an entrepreneur in a slight way. My dumb ass told the teacher outloud I'm gonna write about Gaga and she accepted it. She refused the picks of many others so at the end of the session everyone's like "HOW THE **** IS GAGA AN ENTREPRENEUR????" and go and bother the teacher as to why she refused their pick.

Of course my dumb ass, again, didn't just sit and let my teacher handle it. I went up and I was like "VOLANTIS!!!!!!1111!one" "MEAT DRESS FOR HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!!!!!" "LIGHT UP WIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rip:

Obviously it was not in any way entrepreneurship, but my teacher just went with it. :air:I still have the paper donfidfni

please leak it

we need to witness this angel down-fall

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

LetsGetHigh

I wanted to drop the mic the way Gaga did at the SB but obviously I don't have a mic anywhere around me, so I got a roll-on deodorant and then I drop it to the floor. Too bad I forgot it was made of glass. And the roll-on thing was full. SHATTERED EVERYWHERE. :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip: My room smelled like deodorant for a good hour.

Bonus: It was at my dorms. :air: With limited supplies. :air:

Letmelivemylife

Oh god there's multiple ways I've done that. I used to sing "born this way" in the shower every morning until my neighbors next to me complained to the landlord and I was made to stop singing.

-I named 3 of my gf's cats after gaga. There's Pokerface, Venus, and ARTPOP. 

- my friends and I made over 300 copies of a poster that said "buy Joanne" and we hand taped them to every door in our apartment building. My landlord wasn't happy

- I started bawling my eyes out when I heard that gaga was doing the superbowl. My gf asked me why I was crying and I just told her "I'm just so proud of her!!!! She's worked so hard for this and she still loves her monsters after all of these years!!!!". Lol my gf just looked at me like "ummmm ok but why are you crying? Lol she isn't a little monster so she doesn't understand. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

One time I was in 8th grade, I think, and I told my friends that I promised that if Gaga went to my city, I would go to the show with a lightning bolt drawn on my face. They looked at me like this:

mariah-carey-side-eye.gif

Spoiler

It's a weak story but the only one I have :madge: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived