Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is this mess?

London GUY

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I think blackface is like normal in a few parts of Europe like Holland or somewhere and I guess she was drunk and just so happened to be around there?

Panchecco

1) That picture if from May 11 2010
2) She was at the Berghain nightclub (Berlin)
4) Those are not slaves lmao 
3) That experience inspired her to come up with the masterpiece that is "Scheibe" :staymad:

SilkSpectre0

Ugh I remember when I saw this pic back then I was shocked see had her picture taken with them. I know it was also probably a crazy moment and she probably had several people asking for pics and she was just doing them to get them out of the way and probably high/drunk so I'm hoping she didn't realise how effed up it was. I don't wanna make excuses for it her taking a picture with them but I think it's unfair to start a rumour that she hosted a friggin 'slave auction', there's no evidence that happened and people are just spreading it because of this pic.

10 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

3) That experience inspired her to come up with the masterpiece that is "Scheibe" :staymad:

wait really? how?

Panchecco
19 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

wait really? how?

and also this: 

"This song I wrote right after I left Berlin. I went to the Lab.Oratory Club the night before, I had some fun with my friends then the next day I wrote 'Scheiße'. I meant it like '****, it's good.' But I also meant it the other way; because this song is really about wanting to be a strong female without all the bullshit that comes along with. Anything that gets in your way from being brave. It's not the only word I know, I just like that word. It's sexy."

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived