Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have your professors or teachers ever talked about Gaga in class?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Monster2015

I mentioned TIHTY in my songwriting class and we went on a full out dissection of the song and interviews and stuff. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frankenztein

Last week my college teacher commented on the Halftime performance and said "Lady Gaga was amazing!", but then she qualified it with "you know, if you're into that kind of thing." Clearly a stan trying to tone it down in public...:stalkga:

Xoxo Adriana

Yeah I watched the Super Bowl halftime live in Geography class and my teacher walked past without me knowing and was like "hey is that lady gaga":awkney: I was shook, more for being caught out tho

Gov Hooka

Plenty of times because I always bring her up :whitney: surprisingly a lot of students in one of my politics classes knew about the hunting ground and TIHTY. Also my marketing professor just brought up the Super Bowl halftime show and the Joanne world tour and talked about her tickets selling fast. 

My sociology professor also is a huge fan and talked about how much she loved the halftime show. She also talked about fandom and obsession with football, but then she said all that mattered at the Super Bowl was Gaga :giveup: 

We were supposed to talk about ARTPOP for our art appreciation class, but there were a lot of delays in the class so my professor decided to drop it since it was one of the latter topics. He was trying to remember the name of the first song on ARTPOP when he announced that he was gonna cancel, and try to discuss it as quickly as possible. I blurted out the whole tracklist in order.

Several of mines have from high school to college. Some of my classes even have her as an example in books. 

Katie14
On 2/19/2017 at 10:48 PM, Monster2015 said:

I mentioned TIHTY in my songwriting class and we went on a full out dissection of the song and interviews and stuff. 

That's awesome. We just talked about her for about 5 seconds. Was the reception poaitive?

HausofGabo

not really, but I'm the teacher who does that instead. I always give examples using Gaga as the subject in order to achieve Little monsters world domination. I also bumped into some of my students at the BTW ball tour.

Archived