celeb

Phi Phi O'Hara cosplays Gaga's superbowl outfit

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, bayonse said:

who dat and why is this news

http://logosrupaulsdragrace.wikia.com/wiki/Phi_Phi_O'Hara

The title of the thread starts with her name if you're not bothered by her you didn't have to click on it.

And the tag of the thread is "life" not news, if I it's in the wrong section you can report it, but keep your pointless post to yourself.

BornAsUnic0rn

THIS IS AMAZING! Seriously, and she created everything on her own. 

That's how you impersonate someone @ Your Face Sounds Familiar / Tu cara me suena

BornAsUnic0rn
1 minute ago, Fantiner said:

That's why she is one of my favesss :firega:

Right?? She's so talented, it's impossible for me to hate her for her unbarable personality and lack of self awareness. :firega:

Fantina
Just now, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Right?? She's so talented, it's impossible for me to hate her for her unbarable personality and lack of self awareness. :firega:

Drag is art,when i see this picture i see a well put together outfit and an amazing makeup job!  :gaysia:

I like to look at art and not the people behind it because that is not what art is and all of the people discrediting her need to look past her and see this :trollga:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

BornAsUnic0rn
1 minute ago, Fantiner said:

Drag is art,when i see this picture i see a well put together outfit and an amazing makeup job!  :gaysia:

I like to look at art and not the people behind it because that is not what art is and all of the people discrediting her need to look past her and see this :trollga:

this I do basically with everyone. The person =/= their art.

But what I mean is she's so amazing and talented I actually feel sorry for her being so bad at handling herself, it breaks my heart and I'm actually rooting for her to grow as a person. And that rarely happens for me. 

Fantina
Just now, BornAsUnic0rn said:

this I do basically with everyone. The person =/= their art.

But what I mean is she's so amazing and talented I actually feel sorry for her being so bad at handling herself, it breaks my heart and I'm actually rooting for her to grow as a person. And that rarely happens for me. 

Yay :D

Tbh i have my Phi Phi moments when i randomly burst on people but i learned to control that lol :lana:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Archived