đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Starboy: Legend of the Fall Tour

Magneto

Featured Posts

Magneto
9 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

that giant thing on the back slowly moving, the lights and the sound are all creating huge hype and then he simply walks on stage? :huh:

what an anticlimactic entrance lmao :sweat:

the stage looks cool but pointless imho

I kinda agree with you, but then again: he's The Weeknd. It's not like there's gonna be dancers, costumes or choreo etc.

Free my mind

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco
11 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I kinda agree with you, but then again: he's The Weeknd. It's not like there's gonna be dancers, costumes or choreo etc.

I know in fact I wasn't expecting dancers or costumes at all, just a bigger entrance

I think I'll never be entertained by male artists, they're all just so boring to me 

Hecturr
4 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I know in fact I wasn't expecting dancers or costumes at all, just a bigger entrance

I think I'll never be entertained by male artists, they're all just so boring to me 

if u think his entrance is boring you should see lil uzi ( his warm up ) rap while he has like 10 friends just standing in the back ??????? lol

Magneto

Lol! I'm so glad I have a GA ticket. They didn't really think this through for the seated peeps xD

Free my mind

Hecturr
2 hours ago, Magneto said:

Lol! I'm so glad I have a GA ticket. They didn't really think this through for the seated peeps xD

The seats in Norway were bocked this far back, It's up to every venue if they wanna sell tickets that are located there lmao

Magneto

Oh

My

God

Just saw his show in Amsterdam and I was completely blown away by his stage presence, energy, vocals and visuals. Everything was so on point!!

(Check jstapelsnap on SC for my vids <3)

Free my mind

IT WAS AMAZING

I was front row in the middle of the runway. I had The Weeknd in front of me for like the whole show. I loved the energy, the stage was amazing and the visuals were on point

I enjoyed every minute of it. Party Monster, The Hills, Reminder were one of my favourites.

dutchyguy

It was great! But also, after two hours, a bit of the same :)

I missed my fav song from Starboy (a lonely night)!

Bradley
On 2/22/2017 at 6:31 PM, Panchecco said:

Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson's shows were genuinely entertaining. They are few of the male artists who actually put an effort into making their show interesting.

Bradley
On 2/20/2017 at 5:32 AM, Phoenix said:

flawless stage for him wow :giveup: 

when will gaga with her blow up castles

I love the Weeknd but please don't insult Gaga by comparing him to her.

Panchecco
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson's shows were genuinely entertaining. They are few of the male artists who actually put an effort into making their show interesting.

I thought about Justin too and I totally agree 

of course Michael is and will alway be a legendary performer but I guess I can still say that his music does pretty much nothing for me (a blasphemy for a lot of people ik don't drag me :rip:) but that doesn't change the fact that he was the greatest male performer

Bradley

That's a good stage but can he at least make each performance different from the other? He's basically standing there with a mic for two hours.

No dancers, no outfit changes, no nothing.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

I thought about Justin too and I totally agree 

of course Michael is and will alway be a legendary performer but I guess I can still say that his music does pretty much nothing for me (a blasphemy for a lot of people ik don't drag me :rip:) but that doesn't change the fact that he was the greatest male performer

In fact Bieber dances too, but Timberlake is a better tour performer, from the visuals to the stage production to the musical direction to his dancing to the outfit changes, I admire his effort.

Archived