Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Starboy: Legend of the Fall Tour

Magneto

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Magneto said:

The Weeknd has started his tour in support of his latest album 'Starboy'. He started in Stockholm, Sweden and uploaded this vid to insta:

There's some stuff on YouTube too. The stage looks so awesome!

This makes me so hyped for when I'm gonna see him this friday in Amsterdam. Anybody else going?

It's funny. I recoreded the video he posted. No credit...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto
33 minutes ago, Miley said:

It's funny. I recoreded the video he posted. No credit...

Sue his a$$, get dem coinz!

Free my mind

Magneto
17 minutes ago, Bat said:

Im going to the Amsterdam concert next friday too!

Do u have the setlist anywhere? cant seem to find it 

I update the OP with something I found, but not sure if it's legit. @Miley is this legit? I will confirm you if it is, I promise:ladyhaha: See you this friday, @Bat. Just look for the hottest guy in GA. It'll be very easy to find me:cryga:

Free my mind

mister max
1 hour ago, babyboo said:

wow that's a great production. too bad im not a fan of his performing skills.

that triangle looks great but its kinda scary in a way... i cant help but think what happens (God forbid) if it falls over or sth.. its so huge

This was one of the first things that came to my mind :rip:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Magneto
Just now, mister max said:

This was one of the first things that came to my mind :rip:

You guys know that Kanye West performed on a suspended stage that floated above the public right?

Spoiler

OMG, this makes it even worse that he cancelled his tour/wasn't even coming to Europe in the first place. I hope he gets well soon (so he can tour Europe).

Free my mind

mister max
4 minutes ago, Magneto said:

You guys know that Kanye West performed on a suspended stage that floated above the public right?

Hide contents

OMG, this makes it even worse that he cancelled his tour/wasn't even coming to Europe in the first place. I hope he gets well soon (so he can tour Europe).

Yes and this is still so dangerous to me :rip: I know that they probably could put 5 elephants on it and it wouldnt fall but the thought alone has me shivering

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Rudz Xinc

That looks really cool :lolly:

But scary at the same time, I don't want to be near that thing :gum:

and the album is great, but the show looks boring :madge:

Look at those clowns

Johnny Wayne
1 hour ago, Killa said:

ahhhhhhhhh(SCREAM)

I wasn't, at all, prepared for this. Suddenly i think i should see him. But he's coming here for a festival, i doubt i'll see that. And him alone, i dont trust that much

The stage and the songs make me 100% interested. But then I see him up there and it's like a robot could do his show. Besides I bet the stage won't look this good in NOS alive. I'm torn, don't know if I should see him

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Magneto
1 minute ago, Johny Wayne said:

The stage and the songs make me 100% interested. But then I see him up there and it's like a robot could do his show. Besides I bet the stage won't look this good in NOS alive. I'm torn, don't know if I should see him

I don't know if it's the same in other countries, but in The Netherlands his ticket prices are a total joke. It would have been crazy not to go. And it's not even sold out yet:sweat:

OT: JustDoIt.gif. It's better to regret a thing you did do than to regret something you didn't do

Free my mind

Archived