Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Starboy: Legend of the Fall Tour

Magneto

Featured Posts

Magneto
3 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

That's a good stage but can he at least make each performance different from the other? He's basically standing there with a mic for two hours.

No dancers, no outfit changes, no nothing.

You know, I had the same idea before going to the concert. Based on the clips on Youtube I though to myself: that spaceship thing is amazing, but he's just standing there. The Weeknd isn't gonna bring dancers or choreo obvi, but I'm not sure if that gonna be enough for two hours.

Let me tell you; it was! He was so energetic and really feeling the music. It was just the songs and the visuals. No costume changes, no obligatory speeches. Just music. It was so good!

Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

In fact Bieber dances too, but Timberlake is a better tour performer, from the visuals to the stage production to the musical direction to his dancing to the outfit changes, I admire his effort.

You know he lips, right? And later on in his tour he was barely dancing too:toofunny:

Free my mind

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

You know, I had the same idea before going to the concert. Based on the clips on Youtube I though to myself: that spaceship thing is amazing, but he's just standing there. The Weeknd isn't gonna bring dancers or choreo obvi, but I'm not sure if that gonna be enough for two hours.

Let me tell you; it was! He was so energetic and really feeling the music. It was just the songs and the visuals. No costume changes, no obligatory speeches. Just music. It was so good!

You know he lips, right? And later on in his tour he was barely dancing too:toofunny:

Okay, maybe I will be convinced when I watch the show from beginning to end. But still, I thank God Gaga actually divides her show into segments with different themes and settings and outfits.

Phoenix
5 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I love the Weeknd but please don't insult Gaga by comparing him to her.

If you prefer the artrave blow up castle over his new tour stage, that's your opinion.

I am not one of delusional gaga stans, and I won't judge your taste like you did.

💎

Archived