Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Soccer Moms Exist In Real Life

PMKKARDASHiAN

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN

OK so I'm at work, and I had my phone laid down at the nurses station, and my background picture is Gags from the grammys, with her iconic black bad bitch red carpet look. 

There's this one nurse who is a 46 year old white women, who has 2 kids, a husband, and lives her life like a stepford wife. She and I frequently argue with about the pop girls (she hates Mariah, says she dresses slutty, doesn't like her, comments on how she needs to cover her boobs up ((to which I replied 'girl, dem titties are worth 500 million and you're still payin for yours so your opinion isn't important))) looks at the picture and asks "who's that?!"

I said 'girl, that's lady gaga'

She said 'omg I love her! Her superbowl performance was awesome! I love how she performed all her older hits!' 

So I asked if she's heard her new stuff and she said no :neyde:

So I told her to look up MR. She did, and she liked it. 

I said well girl buy it on Itunes. 

She said, why would I buy just one song? I'll just buy the album. I'm sure I'll like it. So she bought the album :firega:

So essentially soccer mom's exist in the real world and I'll never stop promoting our girl 

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

she hates Mariah

Relatable :stalkga:

#IDon'tWannaBuyIDon'tOniTunes

#BuyJoanneOniTunes

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PMKKARDASHiAN
19 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Relatable :stalkga:

#IDon'tWannaBuyIDon'tOniTunes

#BuyJoanneOniTunes

disgusted011.gif

Mariah is queen. Show some respect

14 minutes ago, Florian said:

I wonder how you can be that persuasive :hor:

They probably just do it to shut me up tbh :deadbanana: 

Irrelevant
9 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

disgusted011.gif

ok gurl

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Florian
9 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

disgusted011.gif

They probably just do it to shut me up tbh :deadbanana: 

Then be even more butthurt and make her buy the album for her 2 children :hor: And then she can request the song on your local radio ofc :hor:

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Heterophobia said:

Just wait till she listens to DIC :air: 

I was shopping with my mom a couple weeks ago, and she's a 61 year old catholic Italian, and I played DIC and she liked it at first then slowly started to realize what the song was about, and she told me not to play it again while she was in the car.. 

Wow you're truly king of promo. I remember it's not your first time persuading someone into buying Joanne/MR :sis:

PMKKARDASHiAN
8 minutes ago, YSL said:

Wow you're truly king of promo. I remember it's not your first time persuading someone into buying Joanne/MR :sis:

I spam gaga at work. 

There was one time I worked with a girl and she had never heard of gaga. Not had never heard her music or didn't like her, had NEVER heard of her..ever...

So I spammed BR, PK, JD, MTN and she looked at me disgust and bewilderment, and asked me not to talk about her again :cryga:

Archived