other

Joanne Tour Scrapbook

Started by totoro with 38 replies so far

I keep forgetting to get index cards!!!  But it's on my list.  Then I can write my words and get them to you.  Thanks for doing this.  XOXO

1 person likes this

On 5/20/2017 at 1:57 PM, MonsterJames333 said:

I keep forgetting to get index cards!!!  But it's on my list.  Then I can write my words and get them to you.  Thanks for doing this.  XOXO

:D xo

The deadline is still in August, right? :oprah: 

With Gaga as our crest and Volantis at our head, Gryffindope values courage, chivalry and determination.

1 minute ago, Sandi Leung said:

Yes! :)

Cool. I'll probably submit mine in the next few weeks. :hor:

Gotten any submissions yet?

With Gaga as our crest and Volantis at our head, Gryffindope values courage, chivalry and determination.

2 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

Cool. I'll probably submit mine in the next few weeks. :hor:

Gotten any submissions yet?

Only a few from the first two weeks :( Nothing has been coming in ever since sadly. I have maybe a handful (less than 10) total right now.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Sandi Leung said:

Only a few from the first two weeks :( Nothing has been coming in ever since sadly. I have maybe a handful (less than 10) total right now.

Lame, I'll start promoting it when I get the chance. This is the first scrapbook I'm submitting to, I'd love for it to really be recognized by Gaga. :giveup: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ooolong said:

Lame, I'll start promoting it when I get the chance. This is the first scrapbook I'm submitting to, I'd love for it to really be recognized by Gaga. :giveup: 

Thanks, I'd appreciate that!! It's the first scrapbook I'm making for Gaga and the first time having M&G too haha, I'm going to try and make this extra special

1 person likes this