Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne Tour Scrapbook

totoro

Featured Posts

Sandi on Twitter asked me to share this with you guys, so here we go. 

''I’ll be meeting Gaga on September 6th in Toronto and I’m putting together a scrapbook for her. For anyone who wants to participate, I’m taking submissions via photo and letters! We all know she’s impacted and touched our lives in some way, so….. The scrapbook will be themed: NEVER FALL APART! It will focus and revolve around how she's impacted your life, helped you through tough times, etc. How did she help you never fall apart?

1. Photo Submissions Can be of yourself: Dressed up in costume at a show or for halloween/show With your friends at a Gaga concert/show, etc. Selfie with Gaga herself Fan-art, drawings, illustrations, etc you drew of her. LIMITS: TWO per person of yourself (One 3x4 and one 4x6 preferred) // UNLIMITED FAN-ART. ** There are more 4x6 slots available in the book, so keep in mind I can fit more of those submissions.

2. Letter Submissions MUST INCLUDE: Your name, (Twitter/social media handle *optional*), Country Since the theme is focused on NEVER FALL APART - Please share how she’s helped you in your life or impacted you. Please stick to the theme as much as possible, I want this to showcase how much she means to us! Be creative! Please don’t write too too much, they’re meant to be a short paragraph or less in length since I’ll be transferring them onto the back of a 3x4 or 4x6 card and they must fit onto the card!

MAIL OPTION FOR HANDWRITTEN NOTES, DRAWINGS, ETC. If you want to have your photos and/or handwritten letter included instead of having me print off your photos or transfer your letter by hand, you can snail mail it to me. It must be on a 4x6 or 3x4 card in order to meet the measurement requirements for either submission. If so, please contact me for a mailing address you can send to.

[tentative] DEADLINE: August 18th 2017

Let me know if you have any questions (@neverfallapart on twitter). If you have any other ideas you’d like to submit as well, feel free to reach out and we can discuss in details on how I can incorporate it into the scrapbook.

If you would like to email your submissions: sandiesque[@]gmail[.]com or send them to me on twitter (@neverfallapart) Please help share the word to more Little Monsters and your friends, I’m trying to incorporate as many submissions as I can.

Thanks, Sandi (@neverfallapart)''

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

I am thrilled!! :excited2:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Xoxo Adriana

Thank you for sharing this!! I will definitely participate in this :kara:

Sandi Leung

Thanks Totoro for helping me post here since I just created an account and don't frequent the forums as much. If anyone would like to participate, you can send me your letter, photos and fan-art via email or on twitter (as most seem to prefer that). So far I've got 5 letters, 2 photos and one fan-art.

Thanks!!!

panosmonster
3 minutes ago, Sandi Leung said:

Thanks Totoro for helping me post here since I just created an account and don't frequent the forums as much. If anyone would like to participate, you can send me your letter, photos and fan-art via email or on twitter (as most seem to prefer that). So far I've got 5 letters, 2 photos and one fan-art.

Thanks!!!

Thank you for doing this! I will try to submit something! Paws up monster! 

Sandi Leung
6 hours ago, panosmonster said:

Thank you for doing this! I will try to submit something! Paws up monster! 

Awesome, thanks so much!

2 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I'll be in touch! 

Can't wait :)

Ooolong

Joining this :giveup: 

First time I'll be in participating in something like this, so I'm excited. :woohoo:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Sandi Leung
18 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Joining this :giveup: 

First time I'll be in participating in something like this, so I'm excited. :woohoo:

Can't wait to get your letters/photos! :D

Boyboi12
On 2/19/2017 at 4:55 AM, totoro said:

Sandi on Twitter asked me to share this with you guys, so here we go. 

''I’ll be meeting Gaga on September 6th in Toronto and I’m putting together a scrapbook for her. For anyone who wants to participate, I’m taking submissions via photo and letters! We all know she’s impacted and touched our lives in some way, so….. The scrapbook will be themed: NEVER FALL APART! It will focus and revolve around how she's impacted your life, helped you through tough times, etc. How did she help you never fall apart?

1. Photo Submissions Can be of yourself: Dressed up in costume at a show or for halloween/show With your friends at a Gaga concert/show, etc. Selfie with Gaga herself Fan-art, drawings, illustrations, etc you drew of her. LIMITS: TWO per person of yourself (One 3x4 and one 4x6 preferred) // UNLIMITED FAN-ART. ** There are more 4x6 slots available in the book, so keep in mind I can fit more of those submissions.

2. Letter Submissions MUST INCLUDE: Your name, (Twitter/social media handle *optional*), Country Since the theme is focused on NEVER FALL APART - Please share how she’s helped you in your life or impacted you. Please stick to the theme as much as possible, I want this to showcase how much she means to us! Be creative! Please don’t write too too much, they’re meant to be a short paragraph or less in length since I’ll be transferring them onto the back of a 3x4 or 4x6 card and they must fit onto the card!

MAIL OPTION FOR HANDWRITTEN NOTES, DRAWINGS, ETC. If you want to have your photos and/or handwritten letter included instead of having me print off your photos or transfer your letter by hand, you can snail mail it to me. It must be on a 4x6 or 3x4 card in order to meet the measurement requirements for either submission. If so, please contact me for a mailing address you can send to.

[tentative] DEADLINE: August 18th 2017

Let me know if you have any questions (@neverfallapart on twitter). If you have any other ideas you’d like to submit as well, feel free to reach out and we can discuss in details on how I can incorporate it into the scrapbook.

If you would like to email your submissions: sandiesque[@]gmail[.]com or send them to me on twitter (@neverfallapart) Please help share the word to more Little Monsters and your friends, I’m trying to incorporate as many submissions as I can.

Thanks, Sandi (@neverfallapart)''

Wishful thinking but could you like face time me if I gave you my number when you meet gaga :toofunny: share some of your time! 

RAMROD
39 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Wishful thinking but could you like face time me if I gave you my number when you meet gaga :toofunny: share some of your time! 

Phones and personal camera are not allowed to be used during M&G. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Boyboi12
Just now, RAMROD said:

Phones and personal camera are not allowed to be used during M&G. 

Really... I'm glad I didn't spend that 1,500, I'll just try my luck on the street or wait until sometime in the future. 

Archived