💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Least Favorite Song from The Fame

CapeCodVenus

Featured Posts

I Like It Rough :lana:

maybe if it had different production I would despise it slightly less. but as it is the song is tacky, too straightforward and Gaga's voice in it is autotuned to ridiculous extent

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

I skip no track except Money Honey. That one's just awful. I can even give Starstruck and Summerboy 5 stars each.

Irrelevant

None tbh :ladyhaha: 

I sometimes skip the Flo Rida verse in SS though, it ruins the whole song :neyde:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

RonnieGagz

It all sucks beside the singles, Starstruck and DH

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Cailleach

I love all gaga songs and I wouldn't skip any but sometimes I skip again,again once or twice because I'm not a big fan of ballads and this one isn't that good (I wouldn't skip any other of her songs tho :hor:)

That's not very born this way of you

Smother Em Eh

StarStruck and Paper Gangsta are my least favorite. I don't like them at all, really. StarStruck is really cheesy and Paper Gangsta sounds too much like Just Dance. They shouldn't  of been released on the album in my opinion to be honest. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Poissonche
5 minutes ago, JosephH said:

StarStruck and Paper Gansta are my least favorite. I don't like them at all, really. StarStruck is really cheesy and Paper Gangsta sounds too much like Just Dance. They shouldn't  of been released on the album in my opinion to be honest. 

You should have been Canadian, they're both not on our edition :sis: Which, in the case of Strastruck, I'm happy about, because it's my least favourite. I don't dislike it, it's just that I find the meaning and purpose of the lyrics pretty much inexistent...

Smother Em Eh
Just now, Poissonche said:

You should have been Canadian, they're both not on our edition :sis: Which, in the case of Strastruck, I'm happy about, because it's my least favourite. I don't dislike it, it's just that I find the meaning and purpose of the lyrics pretty much inexistent...

Then what songs do you have in place of those two? Or are they just cut from the album without replacements? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived