💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Allie X - COLLXTION II (out 06/06)

Spock

Featured Posts

Just now, Spock said:

She said the next thing she would release would be the album so there's hope :giveup: not here for her dragging it even longer (also kind of fuming at the short tracklist) still omg :firega:

I really hope it's the album or a Video hahahahaha

I just don't want another "NEW SONG". I was on another thread\Board about allie and we were talking about how it will probably get around 12 songs and we had already like 4\5 confirmed songs that we heard before from that pic of mastering + it's unlikely she'll leave too much to dream and all the rage out even if it's not showing in that same pic...

But the 23 will be a Thursday right? the "comon" day to release music is Friday...

Spoiler

But thinking that Allie probably gives 0 f*cks about this industry or how many copies she'll "debut" with...LMAO

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Leeo said:

I really hope it's the album or a Video hahahahaha

I just don't want another "NEW SONG". I was on another thread\Board about allie and we were talking about how it will probably get around 12 songs and we had already like 4\5 confirmed songs that we heard before from that pic of mastering + it's unlikely she'll leave too much to dream and all the rage out even if it's not showing in that same pic...

But the 23 will be a Thursday right? the "comon" day to release music is Friday...

Hide contents

But thinking that Allie probably gives 0 f*cks about this industry or how many copies she'll "debut" with...LMAO

Ohhh is that the one on LanaBoards? Because I think it's the only real active Allie X fanbase online lol

but before the mastering pic in the OP she sent out one with the full screen and you could see that it was only 10 tracks :diane: so idk. Would love it to be longer, because if she includes TMTD, OHDH, TSU, ATR, Casanova (no matter how different) and some of the unsolved demos it's only going to be like one or two new songs :madge: 

who will love me when the night is over

10 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I follow someone who stans her and he says she's amazing. What are your favorite songs? 

quoting cuz LOL <3

My fav is never enough but it's kinda hated (idk why tho LMAO)

but Catch, That's so Us, Never Enough & Tumor are all amazing. 

5 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Is this confirmed though? :gum: I saw this too, but was hesitant to post.

Regardless, yass at coming soon :applause: 

Let me pray Alexandra/Misbelieving/That's So Us/Too Much to Dream all make it and are fully mastered and beautiful.

Tbh as much as I liked the idea of having creative feedback from fans (which was messy, thanks gays :laughga: ) I think some of the songs she gave us post TMTD were a bit too  polished, to the point that including them on the record would just feel like... well its all old material :shrug:  When we heard the demo for Purge, I was thinking it would all be on the caliber, so that final products would still feel very new and fresh.

Hope I'm wrong and it still slays me. I feel like all the individual tracks have already slain me, but if the album ends up primarily already re-leased late demos made final, i'll be a bit disappointed. (So YASS if there are 1 or 2 entirely new cuts or vastly changed ones)

That's so Us is kinda confirmed I guess since it was on the picture with "Mastering"

And same about the feedback tbh. I mean, I think Too Much To Dream will end up in the album. It has a vid, it's a "favorite" (I really think she likes "TMTD" way more than "OHDH" but OHDH turned into a fan favorite...).

All The Rage + That's so Us + OHDH & TMTD sound like singles for me since they were the "final songs" but all the other ones probably changed a lot (the casanova snippets... I never thought it would be turned into a dance\house song rip).

4 minutes ago, Spock said:

Mess at her dedicating an entire newsletter on how she was going to push That's So Us and then paying it dust completely :diane: 

She faved a tweet recently about a That's so Us vid so...I'm hoping...:laughga:

Spoiler

but...Misbeliving :derpga:n

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Ohhh is that the one on LanaBoards? Because I think it's the only real active Allie X fanbase online lol

but before the mastering pic in the OP she sent out one with the full screen and you could see that it was only 10 tracks :diane: so idk. Would love it to be longer, because if she includes TMTD, OHDH, TSU, ATR, Casanova (no matter how different) and some of the unsolved demos it's only going to be like one or two new songs :madge: 

Yes, it is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3

I hope it will be extended for real :diane: she said something about "at least 10"... it would be good something like 12. Sound like a complete album.

The Unsolved project was cool but rn it's kinda messy and I've always protected it :laughga:

I feel like some of the unsolved demos (Misbeliving\Alexandra\Purge\Casanova) might be a shot in the dark... the leaked snippets from the "FINAL VERSIONS" were really different but like... Misbeliving sounded better as an acoustic demo than the final "electronic" product. Alexandra sounded just...meh....

I think Purge was left behind because it was really outshined by everything else

Casanova on the other hand sound really cool and different. Sound like it would be a killer dance song.

I just hope that, in the end, if the unsolved tracks are out of the cut, she'll release the final versions or something on the digital...or put them in a deluxe or something like she did with Never Enough hahahahahahahhahaha

Spoiler

Collction II Act II :laughga::trollga:

I just thought of "Bodies"... that was also awesome.

Fernster7
1 hour ago, Leeo said:

quoting cuz LOL <3

My fav is never enough but it's kinda hated (idk why tho LMAO)

but Catch, That's so Us, Never Enough & Tumor are all amazing. 

That's so Us is kinda confirmed I guess since it was on the picture with "Mastering"

And same about the feedback tbh. I mean, I think Too Much To Dream will end up in the album. It has a vid, it's a "favorite" (I really think she likes "TMTD" way more than "OHDH" but OHDH turned into a fan favorite...).

All The Rage + That's so Us + OHDH & TMTD sound like singles for me since they were the "final songs" but all the other ones probably changed a lot (the casanova snippets... I never thought it would be turned into a dance\house song rip).

She faved a tweet recently about a That's so Us vid so...I'm hoping...:laughga:

Reveal hidden contents

but...Misbeliving :derpga:n

Yes, it is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3

I hope it will be extended for real :diane: she said something about "at least 10"... it would be good something like 12. Sound like a complete album.

The Unsolved project was cool but rn it's kinda messy and I've always protected it :laughga:

I feel like some of the unsolved demos (Misbeliving\Alexandra\Purge\Casanova) might be a shot in the dark... the leaked snippets from the "FINAL VERSIONS" were really different but like... Misbeliving sounded better as an acoustic demo than the final "electronic" product. Alexandra sounded just...meh....

I think Purge was left behind because it was really outshined by everything else

Casanova on the other hand sound really cool and different. Sound like it would be a killer dance song.

I just hope that, in the end, if the unsolved tracks are out of the cut, she'll release the final versions or something on the digital...or put them in a deluxe or something like she did with Never Enough hahahahahahahhahaha

Reveal hidden contents

Collction II Act II :laughga::trollga:

I just thought of "Bodies"... that was also awesome.

I'll definitely give it a listen. Many people seem to like her and I love some indie artist so who knows? Thank you for your suggestions btw.😘

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Just now, Fernster7 said:

I'll definitely give it a listen. Many people seem to like her and I love some indie artist so who knows?

You won't regret it! :unicorn:

She's good and I like Allie as a person too, idk but she's funny and just so random LMAO

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Leeo said:

You won't regret it! :unicorn:

She's good and I like Allie as a person too, idk but she's funny and just so random LMAO

We'll see. She seems lovely tho. I admit that even though I have not seen her interviews or something, just some gifs.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

5 hours ago, Blake said:

This is much better imo.

I can't get this song of my head for weeks

YAAAAAS come through

Archived