Allie X - COLLXTION II (out 06/06)

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

I don't know her but I wish her the best.:giggle:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Ooolong

I forgot to post this when I saw it earlier. :giveup: 

SO EXCITED :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Smarticle

Wait until I catch my breath :lolly: That`s the only song of hers I know.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Just now, petedagrk said:

Whew, she won't know what hit her

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

AMEN ALLIE X 

BLESSED BE THE X

I'm so excited... I feel that it's a vid tbh, or maybe an "announcement of an announcement" but we'll see I guess

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I follow someone who stans her and he says she's amazing. What are your favorite songs? 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

4 minutes ago, Leeo said:

AMEN ALLIE X 

BLESSED BE THE X

I'm so excited... I feel that it's a vid tbh, or maybe an "announcement of an announcement" but we'll see I guess

She said the next thing she would release would be the album so there's hope :giveup: not here for her dragging it even longer (also kind of fuming at the short tracklist) still omg :firega:

ItsTommyBitch

Is this confirmed though? :gum: I saw this too, but was hesitant to post.

Regardless, yass at coming soon :applause: 

Let me pray Alexandra/Misbelieving/That's So Us/Too Much to Dream all make it and are fully mastered and beautiful.

Tbh as much as I liked the idea of having creative feedback from fans (which was messy, thanks gays :laughga: ) I think some of the songs she gave us post TMTD were a bit too  polished, to the point that including them on the record would just feel like... well its all old material :shrug:  When we heard the demo for Purge, I was thinking it would all be on the caliber, so that final products would still feel very new and fresh.

Hope I'm wrong and it still slays me. I feel like all the individual tracks have already slain me, but if the album ends up primarily already re-leased late demos made final, i'll be a bit disappointed. (So YASS if there are 1 or 2 entirely new cuts or vastly changed ones)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

6 minutes ago, Blake said:

This is much better imo.

Mess at her dedicating an entire newsletter on how she was going to push That's So Us and then paying it dust completely :diane: 

Archived