đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Time for gaga to Support Katy Back

darkchylde

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Here's the tea.

If Gaga wanted to be friends with Katy, if Gaga wanted to give Katy a shoutout, if Gaga wanted to collab with Katy, it would have happened by now. But it hasn't happened. So obviously she either doesn't want to be friends (BuyBadRomanceoniTunes), or she simply doesn't care (most likely tbh).

Yep. I think Gaga doesn't see herself as Katy's mate. It's not that she thinks she is superior, but that they are just people that go different roads, and that's why she must think it isn't her duty to support her.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCHIKITAH
3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

i think Katy wants to be associated with Gaga, she wants to be treated as a contemporary to her. That's why she enjoyed so much the whole Roar vs. Applause thing, because knowing how talentless she is, and how media were pitting them against each other, she was indirectly being compared to one of the most talented artist of the century.

I really really felt so bad for Gaga during that time and how everyone was against her and Katy's support was nowhere to be found, ha now that is the other way, now that Gaga is acclaimed for TALENT now they all want her as a friend and want her fandom support. 

tumblr_nxguixxVJG1qdr3s3o10_r1_250.gif

Thanks for your good points!

xoxo Craig

OT: The thing is, Gaga has supported Katy so much right from the begining. Its just she doesnt plaster it all over social media. Both of them support each other so much and its really lovely to see. You dont have to put all your friendships on FB/Instagram and so on and so on. Katy is more of the type who puts a lot on social media, where as Gaga is more of the type who would rather not put everything up there and have a genuine friendship with someone. 

So just because Gaga doesnt say much on social media does not mean that she isnt supportive of Katy. 

End Racism Now

Stvrboy
25 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Who's to say she hasn't? Maybe she doesn't need to do it publicly for attention like Katy. :giggle:

Stop, this is rude.

darkchylde
Just now, TCHIKITAH said:

how everyone was against her and Katy's support was nowhere to be found

Mister Gaga
3 minutes ago, Entropy said:

1) this was said way before ARTPOP vs prism, right after the release of applause, on the "lady gaga is over" video.

2) this is only your opinion, not a fact, and i have to disagree with it. i, in fact, have always believed katy adores gaga to the point that "copying" her comes from inspiration like many of us get from gaga. she's been a declared fan from day 1.

3) "great job" is enough but i can come up with many other things like "congratulations on your single, it's great seeing the message you're sending out".

1) the feud was already there, it started in July, when Gaga announced Applause release date, and right after that, Katy announced Roar; one week separated one single from the other. Roar came out on Aug. 10, Applause leaked two days after...the mess was already there, sis. Check the GGD & ATRL thread from July 2013.

2) if she really adored gaga, she would have supported her back in 2013, when the whole media was against her. She didn't.

3) but that wouldn't be genuine, Gaga would be saying it just for being nice, polite or answer the compliment. What if she doesn't like the song? What if she doesn't like katy perry's music? (i have a strong intuition that she doesn't). What if the whole 2013 situation made her realize that the media/GP was choosing a talentless 'singer' over her, the most talented performer of our generation, and she's still kinda mad? can anyone blame her? She doesn't have to support katy, just to be nice, or clap back. I'm sure that if one day she feels the need, she'll do it (just like when she complimented Madonna about her WOTY speech, last December, despite the whole BTW vs EY mess).

TCHIKITAH
4 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Never said my opinion is more important than any others? I just said answering with a gif is a bit of a disrespect. How am I the rude one here lol. I am done.

Your comment about hating his attitude because of a gif doesn't make him a less value opinion. I actually made the same face. And yes read your comment again you did say that it was a serious topic. How once again? How's gagas support to Katy so important to you?  I think she should support Grimes, Charlie xcx and many more but guess what I'm not about to open a thread about that to make a fool out of myself because is never going to happen. Get the point? Gaga and Katy are by far the most different artist. You know that 

TCHIKITAH
6 minutes ago, Red said:

Yep. I think Gaga doesn't see herself as Katy's mate. It's not that she thinks she is superior, but that they are just people that go different roads, and that's why she must think it isn't her duty to support her.

:golfclap: exactly. They're two different artist. Why would she only tweet Katy? What about Lorde? What about Grimes? What about Blake Shelton? 

Good point here!

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

1) the feud was already there, it started in July, when Gaga announced Applause release date, and right after that, Katy announced Roar; one week separated one single from the other. Roar came out on Aug. 10, Applause leaked two days after...the mess was already there, sis. Check the GGD & ATRL thread from July 2013.

2) if she really adored gaga, she would have supported her back in 2013, when the whole media was against her. She didn't.

3) but that wouldn't be genuine, Gaga would be saying it just for being nice, polite or answer the compliment. What if she doesn't like the song? What if she doesn't like katy perry's music? (i have a strong intuition that she doesn't). What if the whole 2013 situation made her realize that the media/GP was choosing a talentless 'singer' over her, the most talented performer of our generation, and she's still kinda mad? can anyone blame her? She doesn't have to support katy, just to be nice, or clap back. I'm sure that if one day she feels the need, she'll do it (just like when she complimented Madonna about her WOTY speech, last December, despite the whole BTW vs EY mess).

1) It was the fans that created the feud in 2013, not Gaga or Katy

2) Katy ALWAYS has supported Gaga, and they have a strong friendship

3) The fans need to stop hating on eachother

End Racism Now

:golfclap: exactly. They're two different artist. Why would she only tweet Katy? What about Lorde? What about Grimes? What about Blake Shelton? 

Good point here!

"What the **** do I have to do with Katy Perry?" Gaga, Lady. 2014.

Just now, chiuga said:

Gaga said she doesn't know what the fu^k she has to do with Katy Perry in a radio interview back in 2013. :derpga:

No, it was the SXSW keynote in 2014.

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

i'd answer you but @Craig Barnes made the effort for me.

Your comment about hating his attitude because of a gif doesn't make him a less value opinion. I actually made the same face. And yes read your comment again you did say that it was a serious topic. How once again? How's gagas support to Katy so important to you?

i do think so. if i make the effort to express my opinion, why do you feel the need to act superior and post a rude gif?

1 minute ago, TCHIKITAH said:

I think she should support Grimes, Charlie xcx and many more but guess what I'm not about to open a thread about that to make a fool out of myself because is never going to happen. Get the point? Gaga and Katy are by far the most different artist. You know that 

2 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Good point here!

yeah, and i think she should give a bit back to all the other girls in the music industry that have shown support from her. and why can't i open a thread about it? am i not allowed to discuss this? and i know they are different, doesnt mean they cant be closer. she is very different from metallica too.

im not saying she can't support others but she hasn't had a cold war with them.

again, y'all think i'm a katy stan and i have nothing to do with her. i'm just trying to express an opinion about something i think would be nice and would create a kinder enviroment for all.

Archived