💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Time for gaga to Support Katy Back

darkchylde

Featured Posts

The Child

Gaga does not support people who mock mental health disorder.

tumblr_ln9bicAwgO1qbpemeo1_r6_500.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Time for fans to quit demanding Gaga tweet something they want to see.

Katy is fine.

Maybe Gaga hasn't heard her new single, or doesn't think it's that great. :shrug:

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

stop the drama, start the music

this was said way before ARTPOP vs prism, right after the release of applause, on the "lady gaga is over" video.

2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Katy has been acting like if she was a step up from gaga, she still can't believe she 'won' in 2013.

this is only your opinion, not a fact, and i have to disagree with it. i, in fact, have always believed katy adores gaga to the point that "copying" her comes from inspiration like many of us get from gaga. she's been a declared fan from day 1.

3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Anyway, what would she say? Nice voice? Well sang? I like CTTR, very innovative and distinct from your previous work? xoxo, Joanne

"great job" is enough but i can come up with many other things like "congratulations on your single, it's great seeing the message you're sending out".

4 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

she never ever defended Gaga from the backlash she was receiving so she's definitely not getting any coins from me

i think it's time to let that go. and i think hey girl is about that. they've both havent been there for each other when they should have, but it's not katy's fault what happened to gaga. ARTPOP was an amazing record surrounded by way too many misfortunes.

TCHIKITAH
9 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Entropy said:

god i hate your attitude.

So you open a topic and expect people's opinions then get mad because they upload a gif? Girl really? How rude of you to comment that you hate his/her attitude when you're trying to make this fan base support whoever you want. I don't think so and reported 

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Time for fans to quit demanding Gaga tweet something they want to see.

i'm not "demanding anything". this post is filed under "gaga thoughts, opinion".

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

She obviously trying to sabotage this fan base to buy her music in my opinion

i think Katy wants to be associated with Gaga, she wants to be treated as a contemporary to her. That's why she enjoyed so much the whole Roar vs. Applause thing, because knowing how talentless she is, and how media were pitting them against each other, she was indirectly being compared to one of the most talented artist of the century.

darkchylde
Just now, TCHIKITAH said:

So you open a topic and expect people's opinions then get mad because they upload a gif? Girl really? How rude of you to comment that you hate his/her attitude when you're trying to make this fan base support whoever you want. I don't think so and reported 

me opening a serius topic and receving a gif with a superior attitude as an answer is quite rude imo.

and im not trying to make this fanbase support katy for gods shake, im not even a katy stan, but it's time you let go your absurd hate for her.

darkchylde
5 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Gaga does not support people who mock mental health disorder.

tumblr_ln9bicAwgO1qbpemeo1_r6_500.gif

see, i hadn't thought of this. i think katy's comment was horrible and she hasn't received as much backlash as she deserves considering what britney went through.

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Entropy said:

i'm not "demanding anything". this post is filed under "gaga thoughts, opinion".

"Time for Gaga to....blah, blah"

TCHIKITAH
Just now, Entropy said:

me opening a serius topic and receving a gif with a superior attitude as an answer is quite rude imo.

and im not trying to make this fanbase support katy for gods shake, im not even a katy stan, but it's time you let go your absurd hate for her.

How's your opinion more important than what other think? Not everyone like Katy. Simple. And who says they're hating on Katy? Dude they don't like her !!! Hate and dislike is two very different things. If you want support for Katy buy her singles and tweet your support to her yourself instead of coming over here with your rudeness. Open this topic on Katyperrydaily.com instead 

I don't think it's going to happen. If Gaga were to say something about Katy, she would have done it already. I think it would be nice, just not very realistic.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

xoxo Craig
20 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

Hopefully they have a collab on KP4. Great headlines, an iconic celeb friendship, #1's for both artists, all would be good! :staymad:

Well I dont think Gaga's 2009 magazine cover was in the CTTR lyric video for no reason:staymad:

End Racism Now

SychosSoChic

Here's the tea.

If Gaga wanted to be friends with Katy, if Gaga wanted to give Katy a shoutout, if Gaga wanted to collab with Katy, it would have happened by now. But it hasn't happened. So obviously she either doesn't want to be friends (BuyBadRomanceoniTunes), or she simply doesn't care (most likely tbh).

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

darkchylde
Just now, TCHIKITAH said:

How's your opinion more important than what other think? Not everyone like Katy. Simple. And who says they're hating on Katy? Dude they don't like her !!! Hate and dislike is two very different things. If you want support for Katy buy her singles and tweet your support to her yourself instead of coming over here with your rudeness. Open this topic on Katyperrydaily.com instead 

Never said my opinion is more important than any others? I just said answering with a gif is a bit of a disrespect. How am I the rude one here lol. I am done.

Archived