Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Time for gaga to Support Katy Back

darkchylde

Featured Posts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when is music more about celebrity politics than the music?  To begin with, the sentiment has to come from her or what's the point?   It is her prerogative. 

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Modern Ecstacy
15 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Katy looks like she really wants to be friend with Gaga but Gaga doesn't even pay attention to her.

Hide contents

Katy is basically like me with my crush :toofunny:

YUP. This perfectly sums of their relationship

blackpink

Just because she hasn't publicly tweeted out support for Katy doesn't mean that she doesn't support her, lol. They might text each other, you never know. 

Plus, they both have been seen at events last year such as on Snapchat partying at the MET Gala after party together and the Hillary event 

Robo Ga
18 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Katy looks like she really wants to be friend with Gaga but Gaga doesn't even pay attention to her.

Hide contents

Katy is basically like me with my crush :toofunny:

I can't blame her. I feel bad for other pop stars living in Gaga's era. 

It'd be like trying to compete with Michael Jackson or Madonna in the 80s  :ladyhaha:

🤖⚡️

I don't think this is an actual thing. I'm sure they communicate from time to time privately and share support. Online however, Gaga is definitely becoming more private and using her twitter purely for work whereas Katy shares things at random. I'm sure she's not offended Gaga doesn't reciprocate because Gaga doesn't really pay attention to any celebrity on social media. 

Bradley

Gaga does a lot of things behind the scenes which we don't know of, she mentioned that she sent flowers to Beyonce to congratulate her on her pregnancy. We wouldn't have known that if she didn't tell us it.

She probably showed support to her via other methods (text messages for example?) which are not explicit to us.

bubbletea

that tweets of Katy look pretty forced, I know that there was never a feud between them, and the "thing" was with both fanbases

Archived