💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Time for gaga to Support Katy Back

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde

Over the last few months, after a long hiatus from both and 3 years after their biggest "face to face", Katy and Gaga have been treating each other nicely (like they should) and being supportive of each other's work. However, it is Katy the one who's given more into this relationship: she hasn't commented on Gaga's many shade flights towards her (SXSW interview, green hair x mechanic horse tweet, etc.) and /I/ think it's time for Gaga to act according her own words and give Katy some support back from all the praise she's got from her.

While Gaga has distanced herself from the pop sound that made her comparable with Katy, Joanne is still POP, and with Katy's upcoming release exploring more mature, thoughtful themes and sounds, I'm sure Gaga could have a lot to add to Katy's mix.

Hey girl, hey girl
We can make it easy if we lift each other
Hey girl, hey girl
We don't need to keep on one-in' up another

lady-gaga-katy-perry-election-night-1478

I think Gaga can do better and I think working with her (no matter how much Gaga tries to say they have nothing to do with each other, they both swim the same currents) would be the best way to settle down a relationship that could benefit both proffesionally and emotionally.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
plasticalice

Hopefully they have a collab on KP4. Great headlines, an iconic celeb friendship, #1's for both artists, all would be good! :staymad:

GagaTheExplorer

Gaga once defended Katy on Little Monsters . com

some monsters were mocking on Katy being a Grammy less and Gaga said something about no negativity in this site and another kind things toward Katy

PanPikus

Why not :kara:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, Future Lover said:

Who's to say she hasn't? Maybe she doesn't need to do it publicly for attention like Katy. :giggle:

Don't be so rude.

Edonis

I'm pretty sure Gaga's been known to not be public about a lot of her interactions with other artists. I doubt she'll do anything differently now, especially with someone she knows like Katy.

darkchylde
Just now, Future Lover said:

Who's to say she hasn't? Maybe she doesn't need to do it publicly for attention like Katy. :giggle:

This makes no sense. Katy has shown public support for Gaga, it should be equal from her. And don't try to drag Katy on a post made explictly about reconciling each other.

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Gaga once defended Katy on Little Monsters . com

some monsters were mocking on Katy being a Grammy less and Gaga said something about no negativity in this site and another kind things toward Katy

That is a long time ago, I guess. We need fresh love towards Katy from our hit girl.

I really want her to bc look how much Katy is supporting her without a reply like it's embrassing its like quadruple texting someone

:awkney:

DeleteMyAccount

It's not like Katy has thrown shady comments towards Gaga. I think this is a non issue. They've already reached out to each other. And the most honest moment was when they connect on election night. Plus we don't know them. They've probably talked multiple times without any of the fans knowing. 

GagaTheExplorer

Katy looks like she really wants to be friend with Gaga but Gaga doesn't even pay attention to her.

Spoiler

Katy is basically like me with my crush :toofunny:

Archived