💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Get Out

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

In Universal Pictures’ Get Out, a speculative thriller from Blumhouse (producers of The Visit, Insidious series and The Gift) and the mind of Jordan Peele, when a young African-American man visits his white girlfriend’s family estate, he becomes ensnared in a more sinister real reason for the invitation.

Now that Chris (Daniel Kaluuya, Sicario) and his girlfriend, Rose (Allison Williams, Girls), have reached the meet-the-parents milestone of dating, she invites him for a weekend getaway upstate with Missy (Catherine Keener, Captain Phillips) and Dean (Bradley Whitford, The Cabin in the Woods). 

At first, Chris reads the family’s overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter’s interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he could have never imagined.

Morphine Prince

All the triggered idiots in the comments though :air:

I saw this trailer in an actual theater a while back but never searched for the trailer on YouTube.... the comments :rip: 

Pacify Him

It's... idk :awkney:

I was cringing a lot when I saw the trailer in the theatres. Good acting tho

I’m getting on your nerves

August Blue

Love it :firega: Such an interesting story, cant wait for it :lolly: 

I also just checked Annabelle 2 trailer and.. omg :madge: 

It was insane. It was a great racial commentary as well, but I couldn't help but be sad that this movie reinforces the fear to date outside of your race. I guess that's the age we live in though. 

Loved it. A great mix of humor and horror/suspense. Had amazing psychological and social commentary influences.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 2 months later...

Archived