πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons Smash On HAC Radio?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
2 minutes ago, ArtFame said:

This song might go decent in the US but worldwide a absolute Desaster for a lead from a big Popstar

Im not in the US and im hearing it all the time

Sergey Lazarev
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Thankyou!

Β 

They are ignoring very strong radio and streams and focusing only on the one thing showing some weakness (sales)

Β 

Also cuz she has a young casual fan base that may also explain high streams low sales

Β 

To ignore what the song is doing well in, and only focus on its weakness shows ppl here WANT to see it flop cuz they see her as competition

Β 

Already it surpassed MR on Radio yet monsters ONLY bring up that MR is ahead of CTTR on itunes

Β 

and no one mentions the fact that MR is still on discount on top of that :rip:Β 

Exactly, after discount ends, I have a fear it will start plumentΒ like IDWLF.. :/Β I guess it's better to grab a last straw while you can.. hihi

The Only One!

1 minute ago, Economy said:

This doesnt change anything and now Stop! Β She should do better but she's not

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Sergey Lazarev

Same for me, it's always on MTV or some other music channel in various places, for example I was in phone salon today to upgrade my plan and it was on TV, Β which had MTV playing, same goes for food places, clothing stores and etc.. You can't discredit it because it's doing poor in sales, it just shows that her younger audience moved to streaming already, because with Spotify deal combined it has a huge streaming advantage, unlike MR, which strugle for real..

The Only One!

Sergey Lazarev
1 minute ago, ArtFame said:

No, it's doing what it's doing, you can't just force song to go up on iTunes and other formats, PEOPLE decides if they want to buy it, stream it for anything else..

The Only One!

Economy

Yall hate when ppl complain about gaga the same way

Yall hate when ppl complain about gaga the same way

Gaga also could do better with PI and she didnt, Im not hating anyone cause I love Katy... And now calm the **** down and enjoy Angel Down Work Tape like me:firega:

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Economy

Gaga also could do better with PI and she didnt, Im not hating anyone cause I love Katy... And now calm the **** down and enjoy Angel Down Work Tape like me:firega:

If u say so

Β 

and no. Im gonna hangout in Toronto with a friend then im gonna chill to StarGate Atlantis the most amazing tv show ever madeΒ :firega:

Archived