💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Lady Gaga Do What U Want Sims 3 MV

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

Now before Y'all drag me this isn't anything really like the "official" snippets we have or better than any other DWUW sims video  but I was really inspired by @ARTPOPthatbooty with his DWUW video / channel to make my own video I used cc which I gave credit to in the description with links if u want to try something like this yourself it's really fun! ty :) 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

It finally leaked :giveup:

Spoiler

:derpga:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

ImpossiblePrincess
10 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

It finally leaked :giveup:

Hide contents

:derpga:

lel

ImpossiblePrincess

hope this thread doesn't flop

donutellha

Hey! As a follow sims player (cultsims on tumblr :sis: ) I've got a couple tips for you!

Make sure to change your screen settings to 16:9 ratio in your settings, so that way you can record at a higher resolution. Also if you turn up your graphics, having them 16:9 will also make it clearer (at least for me)

It looks great, but you should def experiment with custom content makeup, and there are a lot of "lady gaga skins" on tumblr to use, which also have all her tattoos! Don't be afraid to use custom sliders too.

Also to avoid have static shots, try using Shift+1 for one place in tab mode(? I dont remember clearly, but they are tutorials online) to Shift+ another number for another place so when you press that, your camera will have a smooth pan. Don't be afraid to loop your animation control (I see your using that) and try again!

Also try experimenting with another editor so you can have more color control, etc!

:) 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

ImpossiblePrincess
1 minute ago, donutellha said:

Hey! As a follow sims player (cultsims on tumblr :sis: ) I've got a couple tips for you!

Make sure to change your screen settings to 16:9 ratio in your settings, so that way you can record at a higher resolution. Also if you turn up your graphics, having them 16:9 will also make it clearer (at least for me)

It looks great, but you should def experiment with custom content makeup, and there are a lot of "lady gaga skins" on tumblr to use, which also have all her tattoos! Don't be afraid to use custom sliders too.

Also to avoid have static shots, try using Shift+1 for one place in tab mode(? I dont remember clearly, but they are tutorials online) to Shift+ another number for another place so when you press that, your camera will have a smooth pan. Don't be afraid to loop your animation control (I see your using that) and try again!

Also try experimenting with another editor so you can have more color control, etc!

:) 

ty very much for the tips and the kind words, :hug: I will look for tha t now and will follow u on tumblr, :)

donutellha
2 minutes ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

ty very much for the tips and the kind words, :hug: I will look for tha t now and will follow u on tumblr, :)

No problem! If you have a question, feel free to DM me on GGD!

Heres the tutorial!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, donutellha said:

No problem! If you have a question, feel free to DM me on GGD!

will do ty :)

Archived