Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your First Reaction to Gaga's Lead Singles.Stories

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

Just Dance:

My 1st year of college, i was at my grandapa's brother house, going totally nuts (literally) with college and the adaptation. So first time i watched it on VH1, and it was a while until i discovered who she was. I loved the video, thought she was a basic Beverly Hills girl, who's really popular

but that Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic..and then her goooo, with that vibrato made me realize this was some serious ****. I absolutely hated the feat. but the song was so addictive

Bad Romance:

It was the time i was paying much attention to fashion, which Gaga already had that influence in me. It was a thrill, that Mcqueen Show. Very sad times but a joy. I liked it very much, though i did not feel it overwhelmingly as when the video came out.

That video was a wow, i know i was at my mother's and i think i watched it on youtube at first, but i'm not sure if it wasn't on Vh1 again. The bach fugue made me jump, it was everything i wished. I was kinda disappointed she only used the Bach fugue for the intro and it wasn't part of the actual song.

BTW:

Loved there was an orchestra and new interesting song, loved the beat afterwards but didn't like the chorus one bit

and i always would improvise on dont be a drag just be a queen instead of repeating it

Applause:

What is this mess, absolutely hated the intro of the song. And the vocals were kinda awkward

Anything Goes:

Omg, yas cries yas

PI

The greatest disappointment in my entire life.

It was my birthday, it was preceded by a very turbulent day, i was homeless in the street with no job, i hooked up with a guy on grindr to have a place to sleep (the single broke out at night) and i feel in love. and a best friend of mine came from london on the day of the release

so i was having the sex of my life and ended up not getting the song, the morning next when i'm at the airport i listen to it, and was so sad. The song didn't had the intensity my life was having, i was expecting something that would be life changing.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
7 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

so you're saying my mother in law hates Gaga :interestinga:

honey we need to move 

Spoiler

:air: 

She doesn't hate her, just BR :giveup: she surprisingly loves DIC :ladyhaha:

but im up for moving :v:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Economy

JUST DANCE: I liked it. I also thought the name "Lady Gaga" was really cool and I remember thinking she looked like the Cascada lead singer in the video :rip: 

BAD ROMANCE: First I heard the leaked version and I loved it. My fan made vid got 8 Million views before getting deleted :neyde: . I had hard time getting used to real Version but it grew on me and I was blown away by music video

Born This Way: I thought it was meh. Grew on me after tho, but never liked it as mucg as Just Dance or Bad Romance

Applause: I liked Roar more innitially :sweat: . But applause grew on me big time

Perfect Illusion: Hated it at first but now its pretty good.

Just Dance and Bad Romance are the only ones I liked right away

PrettiestStar

Just Dance:
I didn't know, exactly who Gaga was but everybody was talking about her in high school and every time when I heard JD I was bopping and singing along.

Bad Romance:
I looooooooved it. I was so amazed by the video. :sweat: I was asking people if they've watched it. :emma:

Born This Way:
Still wasn't the biggest fan (and I have no explanation of this :rip: but) I was getting more and more interested in her and of course, I loved the song and her ass and pink hair in the video :cryga:

Applause:
When I saw the video, that was the moment when I became a true fan. I understood her and knew she understands life. I went straight to my mom and played her the video. I was so excited and happy back in then

Perfect Illusion:

Like everybody else I guess, I've waited for it for so long. It was after midnight/early morning when the song came out. I was smoking weed and trying not to fall asleep. At first I was like: "what? that's it?" but it grew very fast on me 

London GUY

JD= My dad was like "have you heard this new Lady Gaga girl" and I loved it, I loved her and bought the Fame, and then fell it love with the whole album, to the point where I sang LoveGame at the School Talent Show.

BR= Heard on the radio "This is Lady Gagas new track" and absolutely went head over heels, Telephone changed me as a person 

BTW= Heard it on the radio and thought is this Gaga? And it was, loved it too

Applause= Shunned Gaga because I thought people would guess my homoèsexuality if I liked her, but low-key stabbed G.U.Y

PI= Little Bit Disappointed, but then stanned PI when the Video Dropped 

REPLAY

ARTPOPheartstop
3 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Just Dance: I did not remember the first time I listened to it, but I did have it on repeat and posted it on my BEBO page like once a day.

Bad Romance: I remember all my friends talking about it and I checked out the MV on VEVO and was immediately infatuated by it. 

Born This Way Audio: My little gay heart cried. 

Applause: I listened to the leak (flop fan) and was slayed. I remember leaving the MV on loop when I went to sleep because we tried to break the record :emma: 

Perfect Illusion: Stayed up till 1:30am in the U.K and was bopping my little head listening to it on the laptop. 

Bad Romance > Perfect Illusion > Applause > Born This Way > Just Dance

I think that when video is on loop that it doesen't count views, am I wrong?

BloodyJudas
Just now, ARTPOPheartstop said:

I think that when video is on loop that it doesen't count views, am I wrong?

Maybe back in 2013 it was :P Still we didn't manage to break the record :P

Emigrante

To Applause I just imagined Daphne and Fred from Scooby Doo dancing hand in hand to the Applause beat. lmao. xDD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

ARTPOPheartstop
3 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Maybe back in 2013 it was :P Still we didn't manage to break the record :P

We break the record as best fans :staymad::ladyhaha:

BloodyJudas
1 minute ago, ARTPOPheartstop said:

We break the record as best fans :staymad::ladyhaha:

Man,how much I loved and appreciated the Applause era :) It was good while it lasted :D

Just Dance - Meh

Bad Romance - Emotional Slay age 

Born This Way - Empowering on steroids

Applause - Yes gimme the theatre pop that I love

Perfect Illusion - Loveeee it, so fresh / hate it / love it again

ARTPOPheartstop

And I don't remember other lead singles well, but when PI came out I woke up early in morning and it was amazing. I actually started singing along with Gaga on 1st listen. I still remember the slayage of snipets when she posted 'em back then on instagram.

BloodyJudas
Just now, ilikeladygaga said:

Y'all are skipping Anything Goes like it didn't happen

You can comment on your first reaction to Anything Goes by Gaga and Tony if you like :):hug:

Archived