💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it going to be her highest grossing tour yet?

Naor Daniel

Featured Posts

troybrooks
3 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

This is a Gaga show not a Madonna half empty Rebel Heart stadium.

If scalpers won't lower the re-sell prices it may be.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
Just now, troybrooks said:

If scalpers won't lower the re-sell prices it may be.

Lol give it a rest. The demand is there. This isn't the only concert scalpers sell tickets to. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

troybrooks
Just now, JustLikeHoney said:

Lol give it a rest. The demand is there. This isn't the only concert scalpers sell tickets to. 

I'm not a hater. I'm just saying.

drinkmytears
6 hours ago, troybrooks said:

Why does everyone think that because dates are sold out that means the attendance will be very high? Everything is sold out because of scalpers.

Attendance doesn't matter. What matters is that the tickets are sold. She still gets the money, it's still a soldout show. She could play half empty arenas but if all the tickets are soldout on the primary market she gets 100% "attendance"

troybrooks
Just now, drinkmytears said:

Attendance doesn't matter. What matters is that the tickets are sold. She still gets the money, it's still a soldout show. She could play half empty arenas but if all the tickets are soldout on the primary market she gets 100% "attendance"

Oh ok

Batwings
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

Like TMB grossed super high because she was on the road for ages and did like a billion shows

This. I know a lot of people here now weren't fans at the time, but I clearly remember TMB "era," and the tour went on for what felt like AGES. (Not that I'm complaining! It was such a great era!)

Monster34
3 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

This is a Gaga show not a Madonna half empty Rebel Heart stadium.

What type of delusion is this

ElectricAlley

I think this will truly be her biggest tour yet. Something tells me that more dates will be added later on and the tour will be extended. (I mean, how could it not? Asia is the second largest market in the world and she completely skipped over them. I think she will add  more dates when her schedule allows it. 

MaryJaneHolland

They messed up the moment they didnt make the whole NA leg all-stadiums :madge:

OT: She might gross 150.000.000 if she adds a few more stadium dates in Asia and South America. And a few arenas in Australia.

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They messed up the moment they didnt make the whole NA leg all-stadiums :madge:

OT: She might gross 150.000.000 if she adds a few more stadium dates in Asia and South America. And a few arenas in Australia.

but arenas sound better :giveup:

That J

These different dates have different prices from what I've seen from ticketmaster.   I purchased from TM (not a reseller) and the lower level was all $230 per ticket or a VIP package.   The floor was $92.  The upper sections were $100+ and a few horrid seats at $89.     SO for that show, the average ticket price was increased!   So it'll be interesting seeing what's earned this time around.   I'll throw out a prediction just based on what I've seen and my feels.   $137 million.    

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Monster Ball Tour: $227,000,000

Born This Way Ball Tour: $183,000,000

ARTPOP Ball Tour: $83,000,000

Joanne World Tour: $150,000,000+ 

Archived