Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Funniest moments in GGD history

malibooo

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker
5 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

#1 - "A GAGA TRACK JUST LEAKED ONĀ PERISCOPE!!11"

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  A GGD member tuned his song to make it sound like Gaga's voice and periscoped it saying it was a leak. A lot of members could SWEAR it's Gaga's voice (when you could actually hear that it was garbage). Then after he got exposed from some old GGD posts, the whole fanbase turned on him he after which he denied it completely saying "I was just distracting everyone from the real leaks, I didn't think it would catch on" :toofunny:Ā 

I forgot about this messĀ :air:

Ā 

If this isn't it, then where was I at and how did I mess it?Ā :air:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April Fools' day 2014, when GGD was Katy Perry themed, all the mods changed their nameĀ to Katy Perry songs. SomeĀ members were complaining saying how sillyĀ that was because admin was promoting Katy Perry's Prism and not ARTPOP, if there was a YAS in your comment, it would automatically change to "Buy Prism on iTunes"Ā and some other variations.Ā Ā I thought it was pretty funny.

The story about Gaga and her assistant. How she was exploited and forced to sleep with Gaga, that wasn't funny but this gif was:

tumblr_lwxw5iFcpB1r7fx1xo1_500.gif

The Nunnery was pretty funny too.

Ā 

The "I hate vegans" thread and it's glorious gifs.

@Londern GAY's what's so good about pĆ¼ssy thread

The threads dragging Chained to the Rhythm and the memes that came from them.

Ā 

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

TopazBlue
18 hours ago, Totodile said:

During AHS Hotel when @AdminĀ made random satanic gifs pop up full-screen out of nowhere, and everyone thought the website had been hacked

tumblr_m6husmBlmV1r202bxo1_500.gif

Ā 

OMG! I forgot about that oh my god that was great!

i have screenshots

OO12DBZ.pnge3jw2ib.pngMlXzpnn.png

šŸŒˆ Born this way, baby! šŸŒˆ | JWT šŸ’™ Aug 21 āš” ENIGMA šŸ’™ Oct 19

TopazBlue

what was in the shawn mendes thread?

šŸŒˆ Born this way, baby! šŸŒˆ | JWT šŸ’™ Aug 21 āš” ENIGMA šŸ’™ Oct 19

Does anyone remember when a member left his computer unattended and his little sister posted some gibberish on GGD but it looked like it came from the member?Ā  After the explanation, people were posting comments like "Your sister slays".

I live outside the space time continuum.

avalon x
3 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

I forgot about this messĀ :air:

Ā 

If this isn't it, then where was I at and how did I mess it?Ā :air:

That's it. :madge:Ā I just didn't wanna give them more promo. That was their goal.

10 hours ago, donutellha said:

To y'all remember" if GGD was a club?" thread? THE MESS that was on there

oh I also remember when yall gays ran around studying Dadaism because it was a popular preARTPOP theory :air:Ā 

Also can someone explain the Dot / Dorothy stuff that went on? Out of ALL the rumours, that's the one I can't understand

Ā 

Dot was a profile on twitter, back in 2010, this profile tweeted the Born This Way lyrics before Gaga sang it on VMA

The whole thing blew up after some time If I'm right (People found about it around 2012 I guess????)

Then... this:

Ā 

The whole fanbase went insane... everything was "RED LIPSTICK" and "WHITE ROSES" in 2012.

and also:

After the whole fuss, Dot (now it's Ringo Kid, realized just rn it changed and tweeted this year) answered some random questions that looking now, make sense ("I just wanna dance"...)

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

anyway, it turned just into a crypt thing but I'm pretty sure it was said\found to be a member here in GGDĀ 

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

THIS IS JUST...SO ARTPOP

Ā 

Ā 

BTW: JUST REMEMBERED ABOUT "THE NEXT ONE".... THAT WAS GOLD

AmberARTPOP

I took a year long break from this site, and oh lord I have missed out on a lotšŸ˜‚

I remember a few years ago there was a member who made a thread because he wanted to find this "hot guy with white pants" that he saw at a Gaga showĀ :ladyhaha:

1. The frame thingy, the picture in the car that everyone stayed for like 10 hours investigating this frame..

2. Pa pa ma ma ma perfect illusion

3. The "insiders"

4. The Million Reasons analyzing topic and it's conclusion - Million Reasons are Million sperms...

5. The Skype Ball metldown

6. The Fame perfume launch meltdown and "omg wake up bitch!!" "LOL she's peeing!!"

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

That J
On 2/17/2017 at 8:30 PM, Scathach said:

Every meltdown was funny tbh. I'm still upset about missing the Skype Ball oneĀ :ladyhaha:

I was here for that and its an eternally historical epic moment in GGD history. Ā  Ā HAS to be in the top 3!!Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

I haven't read everything yet but don't forget the song playing in Gaga's car while she was photographed looking like full rage. Ā  Oh the speculations that day!!! Ā 

Ā 

I LOVE THIS THREAD. Great idea!Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MarkoLilMonster

Does anybody rememberĀ when Gaga was drunk and wrote 6.29.2013. on some letterĀ insteadĀ of some other dateĀ and gave the letterĀ to Australian fans? It happened while she was on TBTWBT in AustraliaĀ and everyobody thought ARTPOP was going to drop on that day or something like that. The meltdowns here were amazing when nothing happenedĀ ....Ā :toofunny:

KleinGa
On 2/18/2017 at 10:44 AM, Smarticle said:

Someone just said it looked burnt and it racked up the likesĀ :gaysia:

someone said burnt churros

Archived