💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Funniest moments in GGD history

malibooo

Featured Posts

I've been a guest on this site for years and I have experienced some of the funniest moments ever in my entire life...... I usually do not laugh much but this site is one of a kind :toofunny:  All the mess, all the delusion, all the meltdowns!!!! Someone needs to create a GGD history book that we can refer too every now and then.. anyways

What are some of the funniest moments you've encountered being on this psychotic site???? :emma:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

Some member having a complete f***ing meltdown, calling this a cult site, and inspiring this iconic gif:

r1tdCRI.gif

Just now, Batwings said:

Some member having a complete f***ing meltdown, calling this a cult site, and inspiring this iconic gif:

r1tdCRI.gif

LMFAOOOO IS THIS REAL 

"We waited 12 hours for you, Gaga!" Does anybody remember that? Whoever that was, she got me my first WP on here.

Everything surrounding that was just so... funny.

3 points in and ready for more

Sherlock112

Iconic #JOANNETICIPATION thread and also it's 2.0 version...

From Darla to Nu-des it had everything:gaysia:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

1 minute ago, Batwings said:

r1tdCRI.gif

Does anybody remember somebody accidentally saying delete this site instead of delete this post? Back in, like, 2011?

That was so funny and innocent.

3 points in and ready for more

Shipper

SOCCER MOMS! It was legendary. 

Read the whole article in Buzzfeed! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/bradesposito/soccer-moms-unite-for-gaga

1473155468598.jpg

sub-buzz-21726-1473122913-1.jpg?no-auto 

@Creyk got ha 15 seconds of fame and got featured for making the Soccer mom thread here in GGD. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Smarticle

>The 'Is Shawn Mendes a hunty?' thread that got deleted

>The thread where some young dude was considering to seduce his gay uncle for a relationship

>Recently, someone just randomly posting pictures of his burnt d1ck and ejaculate on pictures of Gaga and other celebrities 

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

2 minutes ago, Miel said:

"We waited 12 hours for you, Gaga!" Does anybody remember that? Whoever that was, she got me my first WP on here.

iM DEAD

Just now, Smarticle said:

>The 'Is Shawn Mendes a hunty?' thread that got deleted

>The thread where some young dude was considering to seduce his gay uncle for a relationship

>Recently, someone just randomly posting pictures of his burnt d1ck and ejaculate on pictures of Gaga and other celebrities 

what did I just read.... :rip: are the last 2 real things

2 minutes ago, Sherlock112 said:

Iconic #JOANNETICIPATION thread and also it's 2.0 version...

From Darla to Nu-des is had everything:gaysia:

easily the biggest MESS ever.. those pages in that thread made the whole site lag :awkney:

sarahb
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

I think I remember the '12 hour girl' :rip: I didn't know she was a member though. 

Archived