💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Do You Do When Shorties Around You Struggle In GA?

Monster34

Featured Posts

Monster34

What do you do when shorties around you visibly struggle to see the stage in GA at a concert ? 

Do you just flip yo hair and enjoy your 6+ feet genes ? Or do you feel bad for them or do you even sacrifice your spot in the name of humanity ?

Or worse do you just look at their face and give them a smiling resting bitch face as you taste the sweet ecstasy in their suffering ?

I allow short folks by me plenty of times if they asked or even I initiate it when I see them struggling to see. However, it bugs me when people are rude about it and push passed me. Like I could easily do the same to you... really?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

SpookyKid

If they ask me to and me being 1 person behind makes no difference in my concer experience, I let them get on front

But if I am super close to the stage or in te barrier, and I'm not asked to, I just enjoy the concert

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

That J

Jump and paws up WITH them.   We just like to be part of the party.  😉😉😉

*But don't be fooled at us.  We can see.  We might just be coming on to you or want your spot! Lol.   Seriously just don't let us get stranded!  🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
3 hours ago, JFK said:

I promised I will not post anything sexual but this thread is making this so hard for me. 

Great minds. Haha 

That J
20 hours ago, Bio said:

Use them as a stool to see even better and make Gaga notice me.

I'll kneel down to pray and bad romance you but that's IT lol

Archived