Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

UK Dates - FACE VALUE Resale

robboadam

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, AM98GJ said:

I still don't understand how seats are more expensive than GA, sitting down in a concert is so boring

Seat tickets don't mean you have to sit.

venusfly
1 minute ago, AM98GJ said:

I still don't understand how seats are more expensive than GA, sitting down in a concert is so boring

Most people in the seated areas don't sit down and you're more likely to get a better view from a seat than you are from standing. Most people in GA don't really get to see much

15 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

The seat is reserved. Aka, you don't have to get there and queue for like 12 hours before. 

Teal Ambition
28 minutes ago, LG said:

Most people in the seated areas don't sit down and you're more likely to get a better view from a seat than you are from standing. Most people in GA don't really get to see much

Yup, exactly! That's the reason I never get GA, plus I don't feel like waiting hours in a queue.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I got early entry so the wait isn't really a problem for me, and I definitely prefer the atmosphere of being on the floor compared to standing in the seats, preference I guess

Archived