💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pitbull New Album - March 17th

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Pitbull has announced that his 10th studio album will be released on March 17, 2017. 

The name of the album is Climate Change, following the theme of his previous albums.

The album was preceded by lead single "Messin' Around" featuring Enrique, which peaked at #64 and was released in April of 2016

The second single "Greenlight" featuring Flo Rida and LunchMoney Lewis (and produced by Dr Luke) was release July 2016 and peaked at #95

Pitbull's newest single is called "Can't Have" featuring Steven A. clark and Ape Drums (the producer). The song has not charted. 

Based on chart and facts, this is the worst situation Pitbull has been in, going into an album release. He has yet to have a hit, and he always does before an album release. (Dr Luke's impact?)

Pitbull-Climate-Change-2016-2000x2000.jp

The album includes collaborations from:

Kiesza, Joe Perry, Travis Barker, Jennifer Lopez, Ty Dolla $ign, Stephen Marley, Jason Derulo, Leona Lewis, R. Kelly, Enrique Iglesias, Prince Royce, Austin Mahone, Robin Thicke, Flo Rida, Lunch Money Lewis, Stephen A. Clark and Ape Drums.

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/7693343/pitbull-release-date-new-album-climate-change

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
Just now, GrigioBoys said:

I always wonder if people stan for him. I just can't picture someone going crazy for him lol.

me either. 

But i do know there's a portion of latinos who like him and look up to him, so i can respect that. 

10 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Robin Thicke

He's still around :oprah:

10 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Kiesza, Jennifer Lopez

Bops incoming :air:

Notthebling

#PitbullIsOverParty

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

King of pop, hip hop, 305, collaborations, flop j lo singles, moustaches,Walmart endorsements, etc etc remains unbothered

370513848_236464.gif

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, GrigioBoys said:

I always wonder if people stan for him. I just can't picture someone going crazy for him lol.

Women maybe go crazy for his crotch :flop:

Archived