💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga landed a Disney role, what would it be?

Johnikan

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M
8 hours ago, YaaaasGaga said:

I know it's not Disney (even though a lot of people think it is) but how perfect would she be in a live action remake of...

ANASTASIA!

Anastasia+(1997)1.jpg

Hide contents

As Anastasia, obviously

I would LOVE to hear Gaga sing the songs from this movie. They're so pretty

YaaaasGaga
2 hours ago, Allison M said:

I would LOVE to hear Gaga sing the songs from this movie. They're so pretty

She actually kinda looks like the character as well! Imagine Gaga as Anastasia, Julie Andrews as The Empress, Ryan Reynolds as Dimitri, and Ralph Fiennes as Rasputin :wub:

JusKeepBreathin
14 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Maleficent and Cruella would be perfect but they're both taken by amazing actresses. Also another taken role that would be great is fairy godmother.

So I would say Tinkerbell and Ursula, 

I love the idea of her playing Tinkerbell!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Well since if  Disney can get their hands on the Fantastic Four rights. Please God Please Please. I could see her as Invisible Woman

501344-invisible_woman_mike_wieringo02.j

Or in the Thor Franchise as Hela

2212764-hela_in_hel_new_mutants_29.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

21 hours ago, DISCO I BOY said:

I am hoping hoping so bad she'd be Ursula in the new Disney The Little Mermaid Live Action remake! :excited2:
Or at the very least Vanessa. Ursula's human alter ego. Imagine her singing Poor Unfortunate Souls! :giveup:

As I said, Ursula and Vanessa would be my top picks but after remembering this look. She could very well pull off Mother Gothel too. :trollga: But this time instead of the magical youth flower, it will be Epione :ladyhaha:

16833210_1896103837343365_1417911959_o.j

Chaymie

Judas Society

They would create a whole new character just for her to play in the movie. :queenga:

Archived