Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga landed a Disney role, what would it be?

Johnikan

Featured Posts

I am hoping hoping so bad she'd be Ursula in the new Disney The Little Mermaid Live Action remake! :excited2:
Or at the very least Vanessa. Ursula's human alter ego. Imagine her singing Poor Unfortunate Souls! :giveup:

Chaymie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife

Lol in all honesty, gaga reminds me so freakin much of Dug the dog from the movie "Up". She has Dug's sweet affectionate personality. "Hi!!!!!!!!!! My name is Dug. I've just met you and I love you". Lol yep that's gaga in a nutshell lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ShockPop

She is a natural villain on screen. Her scenes as a goodie 2 shoes were a bit...Well. .. Disney! 

Wicked step mother/queen in Snow White

Well it seems like most of this fanbase would love to see Gaga play Ursella, or at the very least be in Little Mermaid live-action. 

someone better call Bobby asap before all the roles are taken:cryga:

#makegagaafish

9 minutes ago, Nemo said:

born-this-way-disney.jpg

A magical kingdom full of equality and love. But Queen Mother Monster must protect the kingdom and all her little monsters; when evil Wizard Wendell and his Igor like sidekick, Pigrez try to come for their light and weaves.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

YaaaasGaga

I know it's not Disney (even though a lot of people think it is) but how perfect would she be in a live action remake of...

ANASTASIA!

Anastasia+(1997)1.jpg

Spoiler

As Anastasia, obviously

DeleteMyAccount

I have yet to see Gaga have a convincing role. She's always doing the same overreacting stints. 

6 hours ago, Johnikan said:

Omfg where is this from???? Snl i assume?

Ya'll are showing me so much I had no idea even existed. feelin like a flop fan 

Real talk though, a female captain hook would be pretty cool. and you already know Gaga would bejewel the sh*t out of that hook xD

It's from SNL indeed. Haha, you can't know everything. You'll always miss something in het career. 

I think Gaga/Jo would be a great Captain Hook. But no way the would allow that. :laughga:

Archived