💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

A.V. Club: Ulrich Clarifies Future Gaga Collab

Curio5

Featured Posts

avclub-logo.213b4c20c89f.png

AVC: You said that Lady Gaga was “the quintessential fifth member of this band” and this is just the start of your work together. How do you see that taking shape?

LU: As you spend 72 hours with somebody, and there’s this connection and this intimacy, part of it is that maybe you don’t want it to end. When these moments work, you always leave them open to reconnection. So obviously, we’re not sitting in a recording studio today writing songs for a record or anything. I think that our weekend together was so seamless and so authentic and such a natural fit that the idea of revisiting this at some point down the road… As we were walking off one of the soundchecks, she said to me, “We gotta do something again together. This is just too good to leave.” And I said, “I agree with you. It’s just too real.”

Obviously, we haven’t sat around and talked about this yet. It’s been 48 hours. [Laughs.] I’ve been busy hearing myself talk about tours and all kinds of other stuff. But if there was ever an opportunity to revisit something like this, this is about as pure as it could get. So we’ll see.

READ MORE

Metallica-Lady-Gaga.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling

Ulrich sounds like he's fallen in love with her... Which is pretty cute :wub:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

They should do a joint album. 

2018 should be her collab year so C2C Act 2, A Star Is Born soundtrack (featuring many artists in the soundtrack..like most soundtracks) and then a MetalliGa album. Hopefully she does a second mini tour with Tony with like maximum 25 dates and then does a 50+ dates tour with Metallica! 

yaassss Joanne 2.0 is coming here we goooo 

:emma: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, FameGa said:

yaassss Joanne 2.0 is coming here we goooo 

:emma: 

What does metal have to do with Joanne? :smh: 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

DeanWinchester
34 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

don't get too excited Ulrich just ask Cher 

T2rIe.gif

DELETE THIS NOW

giphy.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

BlaqJezus

I hope all you pop stans are shaking in your pink cowboy boots about now hahaha, stay pressed.

I'm so so here for this.

Archived