💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Ever Send a Physical Letter to Gaga?

VenusBlackStar

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

So as of late I really want to write a physical letter to Gaga and mail it to her. Has anyone here done this? How did you find the proper address? How long was your letter? Did she respond at all?

Share your stories!

takemetovenus

This thread just made me remember I sent a letter to Britney when I was in like 3rd grade :air: I didn't even stan ha :sweat:

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

So as of late I really want to write a physical letter to Gaga and mail it to her. Has anyone here done this? How did you find the proper address? How long was your letter? Did she respond at all?

Share your stories!

No but I did snapchat ha and it's still in request :awkney:

KleinGa

I wanted to do this but have no idea how to find the real address. She always says that she loves getting fan mail and that her mom keeps them for her. 

VenusBlackStar
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

No but I did snapchat ha and it's still in request :awkney:

Haha she's got like 20 snaps from me still "pending"

AndyDWUW

I send her cute little DMs on IG now and then, like saying I hope she had a good day :sweat:

idc if she doesnt respond, even if she browses the message I hope she feels loved/happy that's all I want from her

VenusBlackStar
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I wanted to do this but have no idea how to find the real address. She always says that she loves getting fan mail and that her mom keeps them for her. 

Maybe some of the higher powers of this cult would happen to know where this information is available? @Haroon @Admin @ChicaSkas

KleinGa
4 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

I send her cute little DMs on IG now and then, like saying I hope she had a good day :sweat:

idc if she doesnt respond, even if she browses the message I hope she feels loved/happy that's all I want from her

She followed me a few months ago on Twitter, I now remember that I can actually DM her there now :sweat:  

But I'm scared to do it an she unfollows. 

TheKillerQueen

No but I've ALWAYS wanted to. I've looked and looked for an address but there is literally nothing. You might be able to get her by sending it to the Joanne restraunt. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

No I haven't, never thought of it for some reason.

But I'm sure she's been sent the list of betrayals numerous times :ladyhaha:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

FlopSlurper
13 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

Someone that Gaga follows added me to a group chat on twitter with Gaga and left and this is what I sent her so far :air: 

Qx0Bfh.jpg

KleinGa
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Someone that Gaga follows added me to a group chat on twitter with Gaga and left and this is what I sent her so far :air: 

Qx0Bfh.jpg

mess :sharon:

@ me just DM'ed her for the first time since she followed me in months lmao. 

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Qx0Bfh.jpg

OMG :air: 

Archived