Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Anyone Ever Send a Physical Letter to Gaga?

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar   Paws Up 1,070
VenusBlackStar

So as of late I really want to write a physical letter to Gaga and mail it to her. Has anyone here done this? How did you find the proper address? How long was your letter? Did she respond at all?

 

Share your stories!

  • Like 1
There's a Starman, waiting in the sky.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
takemetovenus   Paws Up 4,756
takemetovenus

This thread just made me remember I sent a letter to Britney when I was in like 3rd grade :air: I didn't even stan ha :sweat:

  • Like 7
https://soundcloud.com/mason_callaway

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami   Paws Up 5,546
Sepsami
2 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

So as of late I really want to write a physical letter to Gaga and mail it to her. Has anyone here done this? How did you find the proper address? How long was your letter? Did she respond at all?

 

Share your stories!

No but I did snapchat ha and it's still in request :awkney:

  • Like 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KleinGa   Paws Up 7,779
KleinGa

I wanted to do this but have no idea how to find the real address. She always says that she loves getting fan mail and that her mom keeps them for her. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VenusBlackStar   Paws Up 1,070
VenusBlackStar
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

No but I did snapchat ha and it's still in request :awkney:

Haha she's got like 20 snaps from me still "pending"

  • Like 5
There's a Starman, waiting in the sky.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndyDWUW   Paws Up 3,058
AndyDWUW

I send her cute little DMs on IG now and then, like saying I hope she had a good day :sweat:

 

idc if she doesnt respond, even if she browses the message I hope she feels loved/happy that's all I want from her

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami   Paws Up 5,546
Sepsami
1 minute ago, VenusBlackStar said:

Haha she's got like 20 snaps from me still "pending"

:giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VenusBlackStar   Paws Up 1,070
VenusBlackStar
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I wanted to do this but have no idea how to find the real address. She always says that she loves getting fan mail and that her mom keeps them for her. 

Maybe some of the higher powers of this cult would happen to know where this information is available? @Haroon @Admin @ChicaSkas

  • Like 2
There's a Starman, waiting in the sky.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KleinGa   Paws Up 7,779
KleinGa
4 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

I send her cute little DMs on IG now and then, like saying I hope she had a good day :sweat:

 

idc if she doesnt respond, even if she browses the message I hope she feels loved/happy that's all I want from her

 

She followed me a few months ago on Twitter, I now remember that I can actually DM her there now :sweat:  

But I'm scared to do it an she unfollows. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheKillerQueen   Paws Up 1,934
TheKillerQueen

No but I've ALWAYS wanted to. I've looked and looked for an address but there is literally nothing. You might be able to get her by sending it to the Joanne restraunt. 

  • Like 1
Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lilmonster93   Paws Up 10,008
lilmonster93

No I haven't, never thought of it for some reason.

But I'm sure she's been sent the list of betrayals numerous times :ladyhaha:

  • Like 2
"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlopSlurper   Paws Up 11,860
FlopSlurper
13 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

I send her cute little DMs on IG now and then, like saying I hope she had a good day :sweat:

Someone that Gaga follows added me to a group chat on twitter with Gaga and left and this is what I sent her so far :air: 

Qx0Bfh.jpg

 

  • Like 12
ياس جاجا سلاي ماما

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KleinGa   Paws Up 7,779
KleinGa
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Someone that Gaga follows added me to a group chat on twitter with Gaga and left and this is what I sent her so far :air: 

Qx0Bfh.jpg

 

 

mess :sharon:

@ me just DM'ed her for the first time since she followed me in months lmao. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Azor Ahai   Paws Up 10,365
Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Someone that Gaga follows added me to a group chat on twitter with Gaga and left and this is what I sent her so far :air: 

Qx0Bfh.jpg

 

OMG :air: 

  • Like 1
It's not that I don't wanna love you

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×