💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

'All Your Fault Pt. 1' - Bebe Rexha [OUT NOW]

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

The debut album, or first part of the debut album, of Bebe Rexha is officially out now. All Your Fault, Pt. 1 was preceded by the hit single 'I Got You' and acts as a the first of two EPs that will be released, before All Your Fault is officially dropped in Summer 2017, as a compilation of the previous EPs and new added tracks, after the conclusion of her first headliner tour. The album release is reminiscent of Robyn's Body Talk series. The second part is due in April 2017. All Your Fault, Pt. 1 includes features from G-Eazy and Ty Dolla $ign, while Lindsey Stirling plays strings on standout song 'Small Doses'. Keep any eye out when her new video for '**** Fake Friends' drops today! 

Bebe_Rexha_-_All_Your_Fault_Pt_I.png

1. Atmosphere

2. I Got You

3. Small Doses

4. **** Fake Friends (FFF) ft. G-Eazy

5. Gateway Drug

6. Bad Bitches ft. Ty Dolla $ign 

Purchase on iTunes

Listen on Spotify

Watch the Official Video for 'I Got You'

Princess Stache

I've listened to all but Bad Bitches.  It's pretty good for modern top 40 pop, which I typically hate, mainly because of The Chainsmokers, JB and radio as a whole.

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Princess Stache said:

I've listened to all but Bad Bitches.  It's pretty good for modern top 40 pop, which I typically hate, mainly because of The Chainsmokers, JB and radio as a whole.

Thank you for preventing this thread from flopping like some of her past singles...:toofunny:

It's a lot better than what I'm hearing on the radio these days. I was actually surprised at how tight and cohesive this is...perhaps releasing in EPs is smart before compiling the strongest tracks onto one album. In general, her music definitely has Top 40 vibes but I think it's a little more refined and perhaps that is why she struggles to impact the charts...

Princess Stache
Just now, koonsisme said:

Thank you for preventing this thread from flopping like some of her past singles...:toofunny:

It's a lot better than what I'm hearing on the radio these days. I was actually surprised at how tight and cohesive this is...perhaps releasing in EPs is smart before compiling the strongest tracks onto one album. In general, her music definitely has Top 40 vibes but I think it's a little more refined and perhaps that is why she struggles to impact the charts...

She doesn't have a bad voice so idk why she uses so much autotune ._.

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

She doesn't have a bad voice so idk why she uses so much autotune ._.

Agreed. Pained me to ever hear her sing an acoustic version of No Broken Hearts because her voice is so much prettier without the autotune.  Reminds me of Kesha, so I assume it's the label...

She's hot as always on that cover :firega:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

ITS SO GOOD

It is. While hesitant about the EP to Compilation release of the album, I'm so glad she did it. It allows her to release 6 quality tracks at a time. All songs are great, no filler. 

b-JyjIgnbvM.jpg

I was surprised there was no thread yet, so I'm glad you just made one. I following Bebe since 'I Gonna Show You Crazy', that song is everything. She looked so good as a brunette. She changed a little bit, she's a more commercial artist now, but I understand why she's doing this. I Got You was my bop for months, so I'm not complaining about her changing to something more GP friendly. I really like this EP too. :music:

YeehawKylie
19 minutes ago, Sebs said:

this EP is SO GOOD. Not a huge fan of F.F.F. but Small Doses, Atmosphere and Gateway Drug are SERIOUSLY SO GOOD I JUST CANT

I KNOW. Her tracks with features are the weakest, but I still love the EP. Small Doses, Atmosphere and Gateway Drug are so good, I can't. :giveup:

freezer bride

I've listened to Atmosphere and I Got You so far, but I bought it this morning. I'm excited to listen later! :giggle:

♥.

Magneto

Although I'm still having my weave snatched by listening to I Decided. daily I'm okay with another new release in 2017. It has been so boring untill a few weeks ago. Bebe brings some generic, but still very enjoyable bops. I Got You is still amazing after all these months:excited2:

Free my mind

Versace

F.F.F is for sure gonna end up being in my top 10 songs of 2017. I've been anticipating it like crazy and having heard it, it's an amazing bop. I Got You is basic but slays. Atmosphere is so soothing, love it.

Archived