💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Cosmopolitan: "Lady Gaga's Isolated Vocals... proof shes a living legend"

ashae

Featured Posts

"Even when she's giving her all to a super taxing dance routine while wearing a sky-high pair of heels, Lady Gaga is somehow still capable of flawlessly singing her heart out — and her Super Bowl halftime show was proof.

But if for some ridiculous reason you still don't think she's one of the most talented people in music today, look no further than this incredible video featuring Gaga's isolated vocals from the Super Bowl ... "

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/music/a8945986/lady-gaga-super-bowl-halftime-show-isolated-vocals/

It's about time the GP starts stanning again :nails:

1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

We've been telling you this since 2009, you fools  she proved herself so many times  finally 

This will happen again next February :emma:

PartySick

If this and the entirety of 2015 can't convince someone that she is at least an incredible singer then that person is deaf, delusional, lying to themselves, or all three :laughga:

🖤

Future Lover

The fact that she sang this well after hanging hundreds of feet in the air blows my mind. I'd be breathless from being so nervous.

Galagala

This also proved that Beyonce is NOT the only living legend or something like "the greatest artist":classy:

I swear the GP's attention span goes away faster than you can say Ferrari :madge:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

13VictorC

Gaga has proven this equation many times over. Here it is again: Gaga = Legend

But some people will still call it "fake news". :poot:

TimisaMonster

Superbowl performance still getting praise and shedding light on our modern legend :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived