Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tips for buying resale

Alyssa Lujan

Featured Posts

panosmonster
1 hour ago, djparky said:

No- it's just like Stub Hub and Get me in- so it's the same comments- if you must use these terrible scalper sites, wait for the prices to go down or keep checking TM for ticket drops and pay face value. 

I dont mind the price. The tickets will be ok? 

3 hours ago, panosmonster said:

Should i buy from Viagogo? Is it legit?i know that the prices are high. But is it legit?:oprah: 

I've bought from viagogo twice and both times have been a positive experience, I just bought my Joanne Tour Amsterdam tickets aswell and got the e-tickets within 5 minutes of purchasing. 

Vilegogo, Stubhub, Getmein are all as reliable as each other. They all have some sort of ticket guarantee in place so buying off them you will probably get the tickets. But right now the prices are at their highest and will drop as they don't sell, tickets will be available again via official routes once those taken directly to scalper sites are unsold and given back or any left in the packages are unsold. This happens on every tour, if you are buying off a scalper site then now is the worst / most expensive time to do it.

panosmonster
38 minutes ago, jxckk said:

I've bought from viagogo twice and both times have been a positive experience, I just bought my Joanne Tour Amsterdam tickets aswell and got the e-tickets within 5 minutes of purchasing. 

Oh thank you a lot! I cant wait to buy my tickets! 

9 minutes ago, cdparky said:

Vilegogo, Stubhub, Getmein are all as reliable as each other. They all have some sort of ticket guarantee in place so buying off them you will probably get the tickets. But right now the prices are at their highest and will drop as they don't sell, tickets will be available again via official routes once those taken directly to scalper sites are unsold and given back or any left in the packages are unsold. This happens on every tour, if you are buying off a scalper site then now is the worst / most expensive time to do it.

Thanks for the info! Whe do you think the prices will drop/more tickets will be released? My show is at the end of September.

Archived