Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tips for buying resale

Alyssa Lujan

Featured Posts

Alyssa Lujan

Can you guys share your tips for buying resale tickets? I'm planning on going to the second LA day, but I won't get paid until next week when it'll be too late to purchase from ticketmaster, so does anyone have any tips when it comes to purchasing resale? I know it's pretty self explanatory, but I'm just concerned because it seems a little sketchy. Will it still work out the same dispite tickets costing more?

YeehawKylie

Presale is fine. The tickets are just marked up, but if you decide to go to the concert at a later date (which ivedkne before) you essentially have the choice to pay a little more to attend or wait until the next tour...

Over time keep checking the available tickets and prices.  Seats I wanted for artRAVE freed up less than 2 months before the concert and the price wasn't outrageous.

For C2C in Woodstock the tickets I was offered at the presale were so horrible I decided I would just skip C2C even though jazz is my favorite genre.  But on a lark I tried on the internet the morning of the day of the concert and got good resale seats.  The people sitting next to me said they also bought their tickets that morning.  They also had tickets they had bought long before during the presale, but those seats were so bad they just gave them away.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Don't meet sketchy people at gas stations 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Mindblown
1 minute ago, Nickolas724 said:

Is stubhub safe? They have nosebleeds for 95 and that seems kinda ok

Yes, Stubhub is safe.

Ticket prices on scalper sites (lets call them what they are, not the politer "re-sale" term) will be at their peak now so be patient and let the prices fall away. The number of people willing to pay the insanely high prices they will want at the moment is small and finite. Keep checking TM and any other official outlet, they always release more over time.

Thetechn1304

Wait until ticket prices fall then buy one. Demand is high atm and supply is low, so prices are inflated. I bought my GA ticket for Artrave in London a week before for £40 on stubhub. Obviously leaving it that late is risky, but generally speaking, ticket prices 1-2 months before the concert will be quite low as people selling tickets start to realise they have to drop prices or risk not selling their tickets at all.....

2 hours ago, panosmonster said:

Should i buy from Viagogo? Is it legit?i know that the prices are high. But is it legit?:oprah: 

No- it's just like Stub Hub and Get me in- so it's the same comments- if you must use these terrible scalper sites, wait for the prices to go down or keep checking TM for ticket drops and pay face value. 

GlamGorgeousGG

Use Ticketmaster.  For this tour they are letting buyers re-sell tickets directly on the site.

As others said, prices are probably going to be even more inflated than normal right now but sometimes you find a fair price from someone who is not a scalper.

Archived