💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is alcohol sold for GA area

Monster34

Featured Posts

That J

I've been on the floor and left my spot to get a couple drinks.  I just waved at the security guy at my section, they had a bar a few feet away just before the hallways where the bathrooms and all are.  Got my drink, waved back at security who recognized me and moved right on up where my spot was....my friends were there so I was just joining them.  Everybody was really nice. No issues. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Monster34
12 hours ago, Azelf550 said:

No.

I suppose your source is your pancreas or something since everybody said yes. 

Monster34
12 hours ago, MarcusBones said:

Yes, you can buy alcohol if you are of age from vendors in the arena.

Of age :giveup::giveup::giveup:

1ju508.jpg

Monster34
1 hour ago, pink sushi said:

I will never understand why some people cannot have fun without alcohol. It's honestly just really pathetic.....

Everybody can fun without alcohol. 

They just have much more fun with alcohol.

You gotta have more fun to understand.

But to have that more fun, you gotta learn how to drink properly to know at what level you can get tipsy to drunk having most fun without getting wasted, puking all over the place or losing your basic motor skills such as walking properly. 

JesseBabe
On 2/16/2017 at 9:01 PM, MonsterJames333 said:

I've been on the floor and left my spot to get a couple drinks.  I just waved at the security guy at my section, they had a bar a few feet away just before the hallways where the bathrooms and all are.  Got my drink, waved back at security who recognized me and moved right on up where my spot was....my friends were there so I was just joining them.  Everybody was really nice. No issues. 

This is a similar experience I had when I went and got GA for Britney's POM show. I didn't even have anybody to go with, but I made friends with people in line and would just bring one with me if I wanted to go to the bathroom or get a drink and have the other one wait so somebody was there to watch my spot. Everyone in the GA was super chill and respected you especially if you were ahead of them. I'm hoping it's the same at Gaga's. shrug.gif

Imma pregame either way. It's just a bonus if they're selling more alcohol there. Lol cant-wait.gif

Not in the area. With GA you will have to go up stairs to get to a concession stand generally. So you can go and come back and dance around near the back of you don't care about your spot too much. 

I thought that's what I wanted to do too but I'm too obsessed and wanna be right up on the action lol. I did that at a Lana show and regretted it so I'll NEVER not save my spot for Gaga. 

Archived