💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is alcohol sold for GA area

Monster34

Featured Posts

Monster34

On Ticketmaster, it specifies that seats are alcohol permitted area but not for GA. I wondered if there are bars that sells alcohol in GA area 

This question is specific to North American Arena shows. 

StarstruckIllusion

It's bc people likE my underage ass will be twerking their ass off and we don't want drops of it ting into our mouths to insta kill us while Dancin' In Circles is on. 

mr.peter

I know for her past tours it has been available. the problem is you will lose your spot to to go get it and plus it will make you have to pee so again you'll lose your spot  every time you go.

Shipper

I will be Dancin in Circles in my seat with one of this on.

tumblr_m8p3fadtzd1r9ncflo1_500.jpg

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ElectricAlley

You can have alcohol in GA area, but there's not a special place to get it There. If you want booze you have to go to the designated place and get it. 

Monster34
50 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

I know for her past tours it has been available. the problem is you will lose your spot to to go get it and plus it will make you have to pee so again you'll lose your spot  every time you go.

45 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

You can have alcohol in GA area, but there's not a special place to get it There. If you want booze you have to go to the designated place and get it. 

50 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I will be Dancin in Circles in my seat with one of this on.

tumblr_m8p3fadtzd1r9ncflo1_500.jpg

I am confused. Fvck the spot, Idc about spot, I wanna have fun. 

Can you buy alcohol in the area you go to after passing security check with your ticket(which is GA) ? That area does not have to be the floor area, indoor areas okay too. Can I buy and drink alcohol in the arena with GA ticket ?

Monster34
49 minutes ago, LG said:

Wouldn't advise it unless you want to risk losing your spot

Lmao the most unrelated post ever. 

1 minute ago, Monster34 said:

Lmao the most unrelated post ever. 

well if I paid a good amount of money and waited several months for a performance from my favorite musician, I wouldn't risk losing a good sight of her for a Bud Light 

thats just me tho :golfclap:

9 minutes ago, Monster34 said:

I am confused. Fvck the spot, Idc about spot, I wanna have fun. 

Can you buy alcohol in the area you go to after passing security check with your ticket(which is GA) ? That area does not have to be the floor area, indoor areas okay too. Can I buy and drink alcohol in the arena with GA ticket ?

Yes, you'll just have to show your wristband to security.

darkchylde

imo it's not worth it bc:

you will loose your spot

you'll need to pee after and miss part of the show

you'll be charged 20€ for a beer

Just don't bring that beer near me, ruined my last ga experience with the yeast smell :grr:

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Monster34
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yes, you'll just have to show your wristband to security.

THANK YOU:giveup:

I am glad finally someone gave a simple yes or no answer to this simple yes or no question 😂

Monster34
1 hour ago, GawdGa said:

well if I paid a good amount of money and waited several months for a performance from my favorite musician, I wouldn't risk losing a good sight of her for a Bud Light 

thats just me tho :golfclap:

Still unrelated though I have no such concern and my question wasn't about losing spot or whatever :giveup:

Also it is an arena in the end. I'll be 5m-30m away from Gaga anyways in any condition depending on if she is on stage or catwalk. I hate being soooo close to the stage, there is never room to dance when people are so packed infront of the stage + you see artist's ass when they are on catwalk + you miss the visuals because you're so close. It is like watching a movie from the first  row in a movie theater.

Archived