question

Is alcohol sold for GA area

Started by Monster34 with 24 replies so far

On Ticketmaster, it specifies that seats are alcohol permitted area but not for GA. I wondered if there are bars that sells alcohol in GA area 

This question is specific to North American Arena shows. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's bc people likE my underage ass will be twerking their ass off and we don't want drops of it ting into our mouths to insta kill us while Dancin' In Circles is on. 

11 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know for her past tours it has been available. the problem is you will lose your spot to to go get it and plus it will make you have to pee so again you'll lose your spot  every time you go.

 

 

 

7 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be Dancin in Circles in my seat with one of this on.

tumblr_m8p3fadtzd1r9ncflo1_500.jpg

 

6 people like this

Box me up

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can have alcohol in GA area, but there's not a special place to get it There. If you want booze you have to go to the designated place and get it. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't advise it unless you want to risk losing your spot

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

I know for her past tours it has been available. the problem is you will lose your spot to to go get it and plus it will make you have to pee so again you'll lose your spot  every time you go.

 

 

 

 

45 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

You can have alcohol in GA area, but there's not a special place to get it There. If you want booze you have to go to the designated place and get it. 

 

50 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I will be Dancin in Circles in my seat with one of this on.

tumblr_m8p3fadtzd1r9ncflo1_500.jpg

 

I am confused. Fvck the spot, Idc about spot, I wanna have fun. 

Can you buy alcohol in the area you go to after passing security check with your ticket(which is GA) ? That area does not have to be the floor area, indoor areas okay too. Can I buy and drink alcohol in the arena with GA ticket ?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, LG said:

Wouldn't advise it unless you want to risk losing your spot

Lmao the most unrelated post ever. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Monster34 said:

Lmao the most unrelated post ever. 

well if I paid a good amount of money and waited several months for a performance from my favorite musician, I wouldn't risk losing a good sight of her for a Bud Light 

thats just me tho :golfclap:

4 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Monster34 said:

I am confused. Fvck the spot, Idc about spot, I wanna have fun. 

Can you buy alcohol in the area you go to after passing security check with your ticket(which is GA) ? That area does not have to be the floor area, indoor areas okay too. Can I buy and drink alcohol in the arena with GA ticket ?

Yes, you'll just have to show your wristband to security.

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

imo it's not worth it bc:

you will loose your spot

you'll need to pee after and miss part of the show

you'll be charged 20€ for a beer

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just don't bring that beer near me, ruined my last ga experience with the yeast smell :grr:


Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yes, you'll just have to show your wristband to security.

THANK YOU:giveup:

I am glad finally someone gave a simple yes or no answer to this simple yes or no question 😂

 

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GawdGa said:

well if I paid a good amount of money and waited several months for a performance from my favorite musician, I wouldn't risk losing a good sight of her for a Bud Light 

thats just me tho :golfclap:

Still unrelated though I have no such concern and my question wasn't about losing spot or whatever :giveup:

Also it is an arena in the end. I'll be 5m-30m away from Gaga anyways in any condition depending on if she is on stage or catwalk. I hate being soooo close to the stage, there is never room to dance when people are so packed infront of the stage + you see artist's ass when they are on catwalk + you miss the visuals because you're so close. It is like watching a movie from the first  row in a movie theater.

Edited by Monster34

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0