Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Any Emilie Autumn fans?

guccic0och

Featured Posts

guccic0och

Is anyone on this site a fan of the wonderful, industrial violinist queen that is Emilie Autumn? If not, lemme post a few songs from each album and give your opinion! :)

ENCHANT

OPHELIAC

FIGHT LIKE A GIRL

Other notable songs

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Emigrante

I was a fan of hers back in the 2014, but after time her music just got deep into me and I considered it too dark for me. I'm talking about lyrics that are really strong, for example. But I like to listen to Across The Sky from time to time. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

guccic0och
4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I was a fan of hers back in the 2014, but after time her music just got deep into me and I considered it too dark for me. I'm talking about lyrics that are really strong, for example. But I like to listen to Across The Sky from time to time. 

Across The Sky is a great song with great instrumentation. Growing up with a sister who was an "emo":ladyhaha:, EA has been a singer I kinda stuck with for years. I mainly listen to her first album tbh.

Emigrante
1 minute ago, TouchMyGaga said:

Across The Sky is a great song with great instrumentation. Growing up with a sister who was an "emo":ladyhaha:, EA has been a singer I kinda stuck with for years. I mainly listen to her first album tbh.

Is she about to drop something soon?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

guccic0och
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Is she about to drop something soon?

She's been working on a musical for the past 4 years :lolly::awkney:

I mean, it's not that I'm not excited, but all she talks about is The Asylum and I'm like nnnnnnnn

Reginald

I absolutely love Emilie, and her sense of humor. I actually just sang and performed a boy-drag cover of Girls Girls Girls a couple of weeks ago!

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

I liked Castle Down when I was in middle school, but that's mostly what I know of her.

3 points in and ready for more

rip shook at this thread

I miss Emilie hahahaha. My brother was (is??? idk) a fan and then I kinda got into it too...

Opheliac is my fav album. The title track, Liar, Marry Me, Shallot... amazing songs. Fight Like a Girl was kinda a "down" for me but still with some good songs 

Archived