đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should I skip work to buy tickets?

odaydream

Featured Posts

KeepItCool

The problem with going in late is that it might take you longer than you think to get your tickets.  You'd think it would only take 10 minutes but sometimes you have to keep searching and searching.  You can't guarantee you'll be good to leave your house at a certain time incase you are still searching for tickets.  Of course, you may take the day off and still not get tickets - that sucks too.  But, you'll have a better chance of getting tickets than waiting until you get home.  

I bought my tickets on my phone....while at work - yeah, I had to be quick and sneaky but you do what you have to do.

Good Luck!

8 minutes ago, KeepItCool said:

The problem with going in late is that it might take you longer than you think to get your tickets.  You'd think it would only take 10 minutes but sometimes you have to keep searching and searching.  You can't guarantee you'll be good to leave your house at a certain time incase you are still searching for tickets.  Of course, you may take the day off and still not get tickets - that sucks too.  But, you'll have a better chance of getting tickets than waiting until you get home.  

I bought my tickets on my phone....while at work - yeah, I had to be quick and sneaky but you do what you have to do.

Good Luck!

Yea but if u don't find tix within the first 30 mins ur not going to lol

omg i'm perplexed how many excuses y'all can make. I must be really dumb

I would neva even think of skipping work for something like that... lol

anyway, so many other ways to do it. Ask a friend to do it. Or at break. there isnt lunch break?

KeepItCool
21 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Yea but if u don't find tix within the first 30 mins ur not going to lol

I've seen tickets go from not available to being available 2 hours after - it happens.  

Helxig

Yes. They're selling out at lightning speed. If you don't you might miss out on seeing her entirely. And that would be much more regretful than calling in fake sick, or applying for the day off in advance and lying about why.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived