Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should I skip work to buy tickets?

odaydream

Featured Posts

The tickets go on sale the 20th at 10 AM for me, however I work that day until 4 and probably wouldn't be back home until around 4:30ish. I want to purchase GA tickets. Do you think the GA tickets will sell out by the time I get home, or do you recommend I call in sick to work that day to purchase my tickets?

Sepsami

That's what I did :sis:

She only comes once every 3 years or so, even less if you're Asian or Australian :awkney:

SO yeah you totally should.

It's completely your call. I know I probably wouldn't, but if you really want it then go for it.

Maybe you could book them sometime at work since it would only take 10 mins ish, depending on your job of course?

Decodekid

i'd definitely skip. We don't know when we gonna die, take the risk and see your idol live, you dont know if you'll be get the opportunity again 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

JustAnotherDay

just go to the bathroom and buy them on your phone, or just buy it on your work computer :v:

was NickARTPOP

yes skip work if you want them

6 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

just go to the bathroom and buy them on your phone, or just buy it on your work computer 

that wouldn't work for most people the site kept crashing for me it was torture he or she would look like they have chronic diarrhoea with the amount of time they need a good hour at least

14 minutes ago, odaydream said:

The tickets go on sale the 20th at 10 AM for me, however I work that day until 4 and probably wouldn't be back home until around 4:30ish. I want to purchase GA tickets. Do you think the GA tickets will sell out by the time I get home, or do you recommend I call in sick to work that day to purchase my tickets?

good luck. :excited2:

ElectricAlley

GA tickets will be sold out FOR SURE. Especially considering a large amount of GA tickets are sold during pre-sale. 

Why don't you just ask if you can start late? It took me 9 minutes to purchase tickets for 2 shows on 2 different websites, you shouldn't be extremely late if that's the case.

pink sushi

Do you have a friend or parent that can try to buy you a ticket? You can give them your credit card info or just pay them back later.

If you don't go to work, you lose all the money that you could have earned that day... And there's a very good chance that you won't even be able to get a GA ticket. A lot of people whose tickets went on sale this past Monday weren't able to get any tickets at all, despite being there at exactly 10am. 

You are probably better off just going to work and taking the $100 or so that you earned that day and using it to buy a ticket off StubHub. 

You could just say that you have a doctors appointment in the morning and ask if it's cool you come in an hour later or something.

bionic

Do you plan on being able to afford the tickets?

I never miss work unless I am physically unable to get there. 

Spoiler

Because i just use my work PC to do anything I want

buy bionic

Archived