đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

James Cromwell (AHS Asylum) joins the next Jurassic Park

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

After the great Ted Levine (Monk, Silence of the Lambs), it's a AHS alum who join the next Jurassic Park movie (released in June 2018) : the amazing James Cromwell (Dr. Arden in AHS Asylum) :

'

Veteran actor James Cromwell has teamed up with the cast of Universal's Jurassic World sequel.

The actor now joins returning actors Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard in the production, which also has Toby Jones and Get Down star Justice Smith, among others, on its call sheet.

J.A. Bayona, who helmed the recent fantasy A Monster Calls, will be behind the camera when the movie begins shooting later this month. Universal has set June 22, 2018, as the release date.

Colin Trevorrow, who directed Jurassic World, wrote the script with Derek Connolly. Details are being kept buried deep underground, and character details for Cromwell were not revealed (although it is known that Pratt and Howard are reprising their roles from the original pic).

Producing are Frank Marshall, Pat Crowley, Steven Spielberg and Trevorrow. Belen Atienza joins the team as a producer.

Sara Scott, vp production, is overseeing production on behalf of the studio.

Cromwell, who has been acting for more than 50 years, earned an Oscar nomination for the much loved children's movie Babe and has appeared in movies ranging from L.A. Confidential and The Green Mile to Spider-Man 3 and The Artist. He won an Emmy for his work on the second season of American Horror Story.'

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/james-cromwell-joins-jurassic-world-sequel-976841

PaperIz
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

How many times are they going to write about dinosaurs getting loose at a park? Jesus.

Jurassic Galaxy :poot: 

Dinosaurs in space :lolly:

Panchecco

I can't wait for this :excited2:

I love the original Jurassic Park Trilogy with all my heart since I was a kid and Jurassic World felt so nostalgic and I adored all the references they made from the orginal movies. It was a very well made remake/homage imo

monketsharona
Just now, Panchecco said:

I can't wait for this :excited2:

I love the original Jurassic Park Trilogy with all my heart since I was a kid and Jurassic World felt so nostalgic and I adored all the references they made from the orginal movies. It was a very well made remake/homage imo

yeah and the cast seems huge ! And this movie will completely take a new direction ! 

Bayona is a great director, really excited too !

Letmelivemylife

James Cromwell will always be Farmer Hoggett from the film "Babe" to me. My fave childhood film. ♥️ There's a scene where babe the pig asks fly the border collie "can I call you mom?". That scene always makes me cry because it represents what Gaga means to me. She's the closest thing I've ever had to a mama. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

So excited to see that Ted Levine is in it :excited2:. He'll always be Buffalo Bill to me lol. "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told". That film was what inspired me to study criminal psychology in college. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived