Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Million Reasons Mandela Effect

Decodekid

Featured Posts

donutellha

N O NO NO N ON ON ON O NO NONOIN O NO NO NOL NO N O NO 
PARALLEL UNIVERSE CHANGE SOMEONE ELSES SONGS

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha
54 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I still hear 'this' when she's singing in other live versions :huh:

That's because everything changes in the mandela theory, thus past videos, live performances, lyric sites, etc. would change, except our memories

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Darcklighter22

Gaga has an odd way of singing word pronunciations at times in her songs but if you think it's a Mandela effect, sure. :sure:

Smarticle
6 minutes ago, donutellha said:

That's because everything changes in the mandela theory, thus past videos, live performances, lyric sites, etc. would change, except our memories

Still gonna sing 'this' :classy:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

donutellha
Just now, merlot said:

can someone tell shane to make a video so we get the promo 

11bf91e6ee40c67346bff48300c85517.gif

YYEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Haroon

I thought it was "this" too :duck: "His" makes it too specific for me, like I like how "this" makes it vague and it can apply to so many different things :cryga: 

It's not a Mandela effect lmao, I make tumblr posts and I captioned the lyrics under one of my edits way back when it first was first performed at the dive bar tour, and I looked up the lyrics to make sure i got them right and it said "his worn out leather" and I was like hm that's odd but ok, I remember having that thought. So it's always been that, no mandela effect.

http://brooklynnightss.tumblr.com/post/151410966142

there's the post from october.

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

It's not a Mandela effect lmao, I make tumblr posts and I captioned the lyrics under one of my edits way back when it first was first performed at the dive bar tour, and I looked up the lyrics to make sure i got them right and it said "his worn out leather" and I was like hm that's odd but ok, I remember having that thought. So it's always been that, no mandela effect.

http://brooklynnightss.tumblr.com/post/151410966142

there's the post from october.

you traveled through time, liar :poot:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Bolkins

When it was 'this' I thought she meant her old trade mark image of leather jackets and fishnets. It made sense because she stopped dressing like that :duck:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Torsoface said:

WHAT

I was watching the halftime show and thought she forgot to sing the "t" in "this" :air:

Whose leather is she cutting trough? That lyric makes no sense to me now :emma: 

SAME 

OH MY GOOOOODDDDDD NO WAY

chaeri pls

LetsGetHigh

Mess I always thought it was "THIS" instead of "HIS." On VEVO's subtitles they had "his" on MR'S AMA performance and said "oop look at that typo, they forgot the t :emma:" thinking I'm slick and ****. A month later I hear her sing it somewhere else and it was obviously "his" so I was shook.

Archived