7 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

hey it worked wonders for TIHTY :hor: 

TIHTY has a remix? wth, how come i didnt know that 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLuca

Hey Monsters 2 things.

First: how do you create a post on this site...Maybe Im blind but I cant find it.

Second:

what do you think bout this? Gaga music @specialOlympics winter games. Do you think Gags could be involved there?

YeehawKylie
4 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Hey Monsters 2 things.

First: how do you create a post on this site...Maybe Im blind but I cant find it.

Second:

what do you think bout this? Gaga music @specialOlympics winter games. Do you think Gags could be involved there?

I think he's just referencing her quote in that those who compete in the Special Olympics were born this way? Empowerment? I don't think it has anything directly to do without Gaga.... 

fede ARTPOP
2 hours ago, CowSiss said:

This remix is so awful. It sounds so cheap, as if they just put a four-on-the-floor beat and a cheap FL Studio snare and effects :madge:

Also, how is Til It Happens to You a number one dance hit? Is there a remix I don't know about that made it that way?

I never knew about TIHTY remixes either. :giggle:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

fede ARTPOP

WTF with everybody hating the remix?!?

Is a great uptempo remix that keeps the original arrengment of the song, I hate those pretentious remixers who destroy songs like deleting the chorus...this remix has the epic second chorus, the acapella bridge like she did at the AMAs and still have the beautiful ending. I buy. :flutter:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Jigglygoth

Low-key hoping she releases a pop-upbeat version of the track just to make sure it stays in the Top 10 :ladyhaha: 

But I know she won't do it cause she's not a chart thirsty mess as we often are :laughga: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Psychic Guru

I don't hate it, but it's not worth a place in her Spotify page :sweat: I think that a GOOD remix could really help her. I would love a Major Lazer remix :giveup:

Archived