💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie's Response

blackstar

Featured Posts

Impostor
38 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Teenagers are not so stupid as you think they are :) 

His audience knows it was a joke, not a good one, but a joke

No, they don't. Including you.

You don't realize that when Felix uses racism and fascism as a joke, he opens a door for people to do the same thing. Just because it's a joke doesn't mean it's not real.

You can make a joke about racism or fascism if it's a smart joke that will make people think about it. You can't joke about racism or fascism when the joke is pointless and you act like a stupid teenager. Laughing at the suffering of millions of people is not normal. The media is not taking things out of context - they're just showing how stupid his actions are, because he thinks everything is okay when it's "just a joke".

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily
1 minute ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

i did watch the video. and i still stand by what i said. if you play with fire, you'll get burn. how hard is that to understand? Sure the media is harsh but i'd say its justified. I hope they do more damage to him because its soooo funny :awesome:. Also Shaycarl's cheatin ass is behind this (I know i said it before but I want him to be exposed :nails:)

Yikes, imagine being this blood thirsty. :madge: 

One Banned Boi

AddMeOnMYSPACE
Just now, Sizzily said:

Yikes, imagine being this blood thirsty. :madge: 

Yes, i want to see him in his death bed.

DrewStevens
1 minute ago, Rescued said:

I fully agree with you on this, and it works both ways. You have a right to be offended at someone who makes jokes that you don't like, but you must be responsible with the way you retaliate. Making an entire article filled with lies and misrepresentations to tarnish the reputation of someone you don't like is an act of irresponsible use of power. They have the power to contact companies affiliated with PewDiePie and tell them "you either sever ties with him or we report that you are also anti-semitic for supporting him". This is an act of bullying, and it made PewDiePie lose millions of dollars. If you ask me who is more in the wrong here (PewDiePie for making an inappropriate joke or WSJ for destroying his reputation and cutting his main source of income), I think it's pretty obvious, and it's an act of bullying that should not be tolerated.

Exactly. In these countries the N word is derogatory, so people living there will get shamed for using it. PewDiePie doesn't belong to these countries so he doesn't have the cultural mindset to feel oppressed by this idea, and asking him to censor that word is an act of cultural imperialism. To him it doesn't mean anything, and that's why he uses it. It's just a funny word. If people who watch his videos decide to start using the N word they will learn out on the street they shouldn't use it. PewDiePie is no one's teacher and he can say whatever the f*ck he wants. 

No. The N word is not a funny word and if he is targeting English speaking  audiences then he should learn that by now.  

No one is censoring him. People are just deciding to disassociate from him. Disney and YouTube are both American companies, so no, this is not an act of cultural imperialism because both platforms are American platforms with American norms.

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Impostor said:

No, they don't. Including you.

You don't realize that when Felix uses racism and fascism as a joke, he opens a door for people to do the same thing. Just because it's a joke doesn't mean it's not real.

You can make a joke about racism or fascism if it's a smart joke that will make people think about it. You can't joke about racism or fascism when the joke is pointless and you act like a stupid teenager. Laughing at the suffering of millions of people is not normal. The media is not taking things out of context - they're just showing how stupid his actions are, because he thinks everything is okay when it's "just a joke".

I found it funny :) He's nowhere near being racist, you know it wasn't real, he himself said it, he just proved people are willing to do anything for even $5

You want real change in the world? Stop bitching on a Gaga forum about what PewDiePie said and go out and make a change.

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Argentum

I have been following Felix for some time and he doesn't seem like a bad guy. Indeed, the fiverr joke could be interpreted as offensive but knowing that it wasn't coming from a malevolent place, I just cringed when I saw it and laughed it off. 

To those saying: "OMG he is trash/ he's humor is unintelligent", I have to say that the content he creates does not seek to educate. For me and for many of his viewers, it is just a way to shut off their brain, relax and have fun. Just as some enjoy watching reality TV or sports, as a gamer, I enjoy his cheap comedy that does not necessarily have to amount to something...

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Argentum said:

I have been following Felix for some time and he doesn't seem like a bad guy. Indeed, the fiverr joke could be interpreted as offensive but knowing that it wasn't coming from a malevolent place, I just cringed when I saw it and laughed it off. 

To those saying: "OMG he is trash/ he's humor is unintelligent", I have to say that the content he creates does not seek to educate. For me and for many of his viewers, it is just a way to shut off their brain, relax and have fun. Just as some enjoy watching reality TV or sports, as a gamer, I enjoy his cheap comedy that does not necessarily have to amount to something...

exactly this:golfclap:

7 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Yes, i want to see him in his death bed.

AAaaand here you go, everyone :giggle:: great comedy about the death of a person. It's not hard to understand. Some jokes are dark, and it doesn't make them less funny.

6 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

No. The N word is not a funny word and if he is targeting English speaking  audiences then he should learn that by now.  

No one is censoring him. People are just deciding to disassociate from him. Disney and YouTube are both American companies, so no, this is not an act of cultural imperialism because both platforms are American platforms with American norms.

It's funny to me. I watch Hollywood movies where they use it all the time and it has a certain ring to it, makes you wanna say it cause cool people say it. Who's fault is that?

"People" are not choosing to disassociate from him. The Wall Street Journal literally embarked on a smear campaign, making a conscious effort to contact all his sponsors and tell them that they would make an article claiming that he was Anti-Semitic, and if they didn't cut ties with him they would appear in their article as supporters of Anti-Semitism. That's the power that WSJ has, and they used it to bully PewDiePie in a attempt to destroy his career.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

AddMeOnMYSPACE
3 minutes ago, Rescued said:

AAaaand here you go, everyone :giggle:: great comedy about the death of a person. It's not hard to understand. Some jokes are dark, and it doesn't make them less funny.

OMG your so right, its so funny. So happy i can relate with someone who has 4chan humor. :reductive: 

Just now, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

OMG your so right, its so funny. So happy i can relate with someone who has 4chan humor. :reductive: 

lmao....i mean, you're the one who made the joke so like....stop dragging yourself? :ladyhaha:

anyway back to PewDiePie, why do you hate him so much?

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Impostor
8 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

You want real change in the world? Stop bitching on a Gaga forum about what PewDiePie said and go out and make a change.

Wow, now you've just solved the whole thread. /sarcasm

Telling people to get out of a forum is rude and that only shows you have no real answer. I'm also done with this subject, because some people can't get over themselves (including PewDiePie).

SpookyKid
Just now, Impostor said:

Wow, now you've just solved the whole thread. /sarcasm

Telling people to get out of a forum is rude and that only shows you have no real answer. I'm also done with this subject, because some people can't get over themselves (including PewDiePie).

I have no real answer because this topic is stupid

It was clearly a joke, if you watch 1 of his videos you can clearly see he's a good guy

DrewStevens
5 minutes ago, Rescued said:

AAaaand here you go, everyone : great comedy about the death of a person. It's not hard to understand. Some jokes are dark, and it doesn't make them less funny.

It's funny to me. I watch Hollywood movies where they use it all the time and it has a certain ring to it, makes you wanna say it cause cool people say it. Who's fault is that?

"People" are not choosing to disassociate from him. The Wall Street Journal literally embarked on a smear campaign, making a conscious effort to contact all his sponsors and tell them that they would make an article claiming that he was Anti-Semitic, and if they didn't cut ties with him they would appear in their article as supporters of Anti-Semitism. That's the power that WSJ has, and they used it to bully PewDiePie in a attempt to destroy his career.

Well it's not a funny word and you can't complain about cultural imperialism while still using Hollywood as an excuse.

I know the media is wrong for this and they should have never made this smear campaign against him. YouTube and Disney are disassociating from him because of this media outrage but they are not on the wrong for doing that. They have the right to decide who they make ties with and PewDiePie's irresponsible actions are enough reason for them to disassociate from him.

Logic of GGD users:

Death to Jews - joke

Death to white/black/christians/muslim - not a joke.

Just be honest for a second and admit that if it was death to another group of people you would react differently..

Lately Hitler, Holocaust and antisemitic jokes became normal, you see them everywhere, nobody gives a **** about what happened.. just go to 9GAG and see for yourself, every second meme is admiring Hitler, laughing about the holocaust and so on..

So just stop with the "joke" excuse, it's not a joke! and you can't say that he's intelligent guy but at the same time to say that he did a stupid "joke" and didn't understand how bad it is.. maybe he's not antisemitic but he's not very intelligent like people says here..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AddMeOnMYSPACE
1 minute ago, Rescued said:

lmao....i mean, you're the one who made the joke so like....stop dragging yourself? :ladyhaha:

anyway back to PewDiePie, why do you hate him so much?

I'm just trying to be like those racist white boys who use comedy as a way to express their hatred towards a group of people. But like to use the whole "everyone is so triggered" excuse :classy:

anyways I don't hate Pewdiepie. I just think he called this upon himself. Hopefully he doesn't make racist jokes anymore.  

Archived