💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie's Response

blackstar

Featured Posts

SpookyKid

"Instead of celebrating my show getting cancelled, why don't why focus on real issues?" :golfclap:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AddMeOnMYSPACE

Lol he's still trash! its so funny seeing a rich white man crying on youtube, i hope he gets into some deeper ****...anyways, we all know shaycarl was behind this decision just so he can be off the hook. 

1 hour ago, HugoMonster said:

People calling oversensitive and SJW to the ones who take offense in his joke, would you pretend to be okay if he took a joke on the Orlando shooting? What about 9/11? Would it be funny still? 

Of course it would be funny! I've heard many 9/11 jokes that made me laugh really hard. You haven't? If not then you're missing out cause I've heard some that are absolutely hilarious. So what? Someone who makes a joke about 9/11 is a supporter of Al Qaeda now? F*ck that, 9/11 has comedy potential. Laughing at the suffering of people is not funny, but 9/11 and Orlando shooting jokes are not about people suffering, they may very well rely on the twisted and sometimes ironic nature of life, which is a funny thing at times. Thinking that you cannot joke about certain things is having the mindset of a 6 years old who hasn't yet realized that the world is actually much more complicated than good vs evil.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

DrewStevens
6 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Teenagers are not so stupid as you think they are  

His audience knows it was a joke, not a good one, but a joke

No offense but PewDiePie's content is not intelligent humor.

And the use of the N word wasn't a joke.

1 minute ago, DrewStevens said:

He's not American, he can use "the N word". That stupid idea of censoring words is an American sickness that shouldn't be spread elsewhere.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

DrewStevens
2 minutes ago, Rescued said:

Of course it would be funny! I've heard many 9/11 jokes that made me laugh really hard. You haven't? If not then you're missing out cause I've heard some that are absolutely hilarious. So what? Someone who makes a joke about 9/11 is a supporter of Al Qaeda now? F*ck that, 9/11 has comedy potential. Laughing at the suffering of people is not funny, but 9/11 and Orlando shooting jokes are not about people suffering, they may very well rely on the twisted and sometimes ironic nature of life, which is a funny thing at times. Thinking that you cannot joke about certain things is having the mindset of a 6 years old who hasn't yet realized that the world is actually much more complicated than good vs evil.

The problem with that type of comedy is that people may get rightfully offended and you should always expect backlash. If you don't care for the backlash then go ahead but don't expect the world to love and praise you for making a joke about a sensitive topic.

DrewStevens
1 minute ago, Rescued said:

He's not American, he can use "the N word". That stupid idea of censoring words is an American sickness that shouldn't be spread elsewhere.

The N word is derogatory in Canada, Australia and UK too. It's not an American thing.

You can say that it's only an English thing but then he makes his content in English so there's no excuse for that.

SpookyKid
7 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

I never said you have to be inteligent

But don't start that "teenagers see him say the N word so they'll do it" because is as stupid as saying I will wear a meat dress because I saw Gaga do it

DrewStevens
Just now, SpookyKid said:

I never said you have to be inteligent

But don't start that "teenagers see him say the N word so they'll do it" because is as stupid as saying I will wear a meat dress because I saw Gaga do it

Except many fans did wear meat after Gaga did it. Also many fans posted semi-naked pics after Gaga released the ARTPOP cover.

SpookyKid
Just now, DrewStevens said:

Except many fans did wear meat after Gaga did it. Also many fans posted semi-naked pics after Gaga released the ARTPOP cover.

Well, that's stupid then :crossed:

But still, I don't think anyone with a brain will go around saying it because "PewDiePie said it"

If they say it, it's because they want

Sizzily
24 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Lol he's still trash! its so funny seeing a rich white man crying on youtube, i hope he gets into some deeper ****...anyways, we all know shaycarl was behind this decision just so he can be off the hook. 

What kind of conspiracy theorist? :duck: 

Its like people aren't even listening to what he's saying. :smh: 

One Banned Boi

DrewStevens
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Well, that's stupid then 

But still, I don't think anyone with a brain will go around saying it because "PewDiePie said it"

If they say it, it's because they want

Well everyone has free will, that's obvious. But the problem here is that he is a public figure with millions of followers and he knows that his audience is very young so he should know by know that everything he does is probably going to affect the point of view of his followers.

I don't think he deserves all the hate and backlash but he should have been more careful and smarter. He is a celebrity now, he needs to act responsibly like any other celebrity out there.

3 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

The problem with that type of comedy is that people may get rightfully offended and you should always expect backlash. If you don't care for the backlash then go ahead but don't expect the world to love and praise you for making a joke about a sensitive topic.

I fully agree with you on this, and it works both ways. You have a right to be offended at someone who makes jokes that you don't like, but you must be responsible with the way you retaliate. Making an entire article filled with lies and misrepresentations to tarnish the reputation of someone you don't like is an act of irresponsible use of power. They have the power to contact companies affiliated with PewDiePie and tell them "you either sever ties with him or we report that you are also anti-semitic for supporting him". This is an act of bullying, and it made PewDiePie lose millions of dollars. If you ask me who is more in the wrong here (PewDiePie for making an inappropriate joke or WSJ for destroying his reputation and cutting his main source of income), I think it's pretty obvious, and it's an act of bullying that should not be tolerated.

Just now, DrewStevens said:

The N word is derogatory in Canada, Australia and UK too. It's not an American thing.

You can say that it's only an English thing but then he makes his content in English so there's no excuse for that.

Exactly. In these countries the N word is derogatory, so people living there will get shamed for using it. PewDiePie doesn't belong to these countries so he doesn't have the cultural mindset to feel oppressed by this idea, and asking him to censor that word is an act of cultural imperialism. To him it doesn't mean anything, and that's why he uses it. It's just a funny word. If people who watch his videos decide to start using the N word they will learn out on the street they shouldn't use it. PewDiePie is no one's teacher and he can say whatever the f*ck he wants. 

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Branflakes

Everyone's going on about how he should expect backlash from his actions and jokes... However the backlash he has gotten has only come out of how the media manipulated footage and portrayed him in this horrifically negative light.

Barely anyone cared before WSJ made a defamatory video about him. Now it's literally been on every main stream news station in the world... 

AddMeOnMYSPACE
9 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

What kind of conspiracy theorist? :duck: 

Its like people aren't even listening to what he's saying. :smh: 

i did watch the video. and i still stand by what i said. if you play with fire, you'll get burn. how hard is that to understand? Sure the media is harsh but i'd say its justified. I hope they do more damage to him because its soooo funny :awesome:. Also Shaycarl's cheatin ass is behind this (I know i said it before but I want him to be exposed :nails:)

Archived