Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie's Response

blackstar

Featured Posts

blackstar

Other day, he also posted this letter on his Tumblr page:

"just to clear some things up…

It came to my attention yesterday that some have been pointing to my videos and saying that I am giving credibility to the anti-Semitic movement, and my fans are part of it as well for watching. I don’t want to cite the sources because I don’t want to give them any more attention.

This originated from a video I made a couple of weeks ago. I was trying to show how crazy the modern world is, specifically some of the services available online. I picked something that seemed absurd to me—That people on Fiverr would say anything for 5 dollars.

I think it’s important to say something and I want to make one thing clear: I am in no way supporting any kind of hateful attitudes.

I make videos for my audience. I think of the content that I create as entertainment, and not a place for any serious political commentary. I know my audience understand that and that is why they come to my channel.  Though this was not my intention, I understand that these jokes were ultimately offensive.

As laughable as it is to believe that I might actually endorse these people, to anyone unsure on my standpoint regarding hate-based groups: No, I don’t support these people in any way.

Thanks for reading."

Source: http://pewdie.tumblr.com/post/157160889655/just-to-clear-some-things-up

I have been a huge fan of his since 2013 and even tho some of his jokes are pretty bad, it's still sad how media is trying to bash him in front of the whole world. This whole situation reminds me of Gaga and how media tried to take her down. I'm feeling so bad for PewDiePie. Stay strong. Brofist!

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

it's so pathetic how media tries to bring him down over jokes that his audience doesnt care about. if you dont like his humour dont watch his videos it's that easy. 

Musery

GhettoFabulous

tenor.gif

Lol ok sweeetie..........................

**Racist and messes of GGD come running  in to defend him :lolly::poot:

You can argue if this jokes were ok or not... ,(I personally joke about everything)

but the media is reporting very wrong information and is taking almost everything out of context. And that is, regardless of the jokes, not ok! And I don't wanna start talking about the canceled show... :fthis:

DrewStevens

The problem with this is that his audience are mainly teenagers and kids, who have little to no judgment on this kind of topics. Most of them are going to think that saying anti-Semitic things or the N word is funny and normal thanks to him, because if PewDiePie says it then it's ok to say it too.

Edit: The media always overreacts but that is to be expected. I don't think he is a racist but he should have been more careful and intelligent.

I hate outrage/smear campaign culture. Not saying I'm a fan of him, but people definitely like to take things out of context. This is a good response to it: 

Mister Gaga

I really don't know who he is or what he has done, but he's kinda hot, so that's all i have to say about this topic

tumblr_m1ctddetRK1qjtv36o1_250.gif

Panchecco

I'm so sad and mad.

He did not deserve this, the way YouTube turned his back on him is disgusting.

And people who are "celebrating" the "end of his carreer" are just pathetic.

PartySick

Why is this such a big deal? :duck:

The media reports on a YouTuber that takes nothing seriously making some cringe inducing jokes? They do know there are actual issues in the world, right? Priorities, people :smh: Let Pewds have his fun. Aside from making some kids think certain things are ok (they'll learn soon enough), his content is literally harmless.

🖤

Squeeshy Keety

I don't think he's evil, and I kinda like him at times, but the jokes he made were totally distasteful.

I don't believe he was just doing an experiment of the limits people will go for five dollars either. I think he just made some dumb decisions.

Unfortunately for him, his decisions came with consequences, and he had a lot more to lose for remarks like this than most people would, and now they're backfiring.

While I don't support completely demonizing someone over a few isolated instances, I think the response from Disney and Google were appropriate from a business standpoint. Bottom line: he went too far.

EDIT: The media is out of hand, though. They need to chill on this subject. It's not like he's smuggling stolen Eskimo babies or something.

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I really don't know who he is or what he has done, but he's kinda hot, so that's all i have to say about this topic

tumblr_m1ctddetRK1qjtv36o1_250.gif

erOMK.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

littlepotter

Honestly what did he expect saying this? It was just a joke but hasn't 2016 shown us that people get offended over EVERYTHING? He should have predicted the backlash. Yes it has been blown out of proportion, but he should have known it would be.

chaeri pls

Archived